Trading System
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Trading System
    EMA8(blue), SMA26(red),CCI55(with zero as centre readin),CCI34(with zero as centre reading),and RSI26(with 48 as centre reading)

thats all about my system, u can see its so simple.

did u all know that CCI is the most powerful momentum there is???i dont think u know cos its rarely use by forex trader. the rules will posted in the next post

meanwhile i want you guys setup the template and tell me what u feel
    HERE ARE THE RULES

BUY

when EMA crosses SMA to the upside, CCI55 and CCI34 crosses the zero reading and RSI26 crosses the 48 reading

SELL

the reverse of buy

1) never take a trade if one of the indicators is doing otherwise of the other indicators

2) if all the requirement is meant for the trade, the next thing to watch for is the deviation of the PA from the MA crosses

3) Never take a trade with opposing candle ( i mean dont go long with a closed bear candle and vice verse)
    4) before taking a trade wait for the current candle to close meaning only take a trade at the opening of another candle

5) if the deviation of the PA from the MA is wide wait for the price consolidation towards the MA and obey rule 3&4 before taking a trade

all the rules work hand in hand
    :cool::cool::cool:
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

asalam u alaikum apne bhot acha thread post kia lekin me to yaha naya aya hon is liye is barey me mujhe kuch zyada pata nhi hai or me forex k barey me zyzda se zyada knowledge hasil karna chahta hon ye bhot acha blog hai is se acha blog shayd koi or nhi hai forex ka trading system bht hi acha hai is sey acha koi nhi hai
    • #3 Collapse

asalam u alaikum apne bhot acha thread post kia lekin me to help yaha naya aya hon can be liye is barey me mujhe kuch zyada pata nhi hai as well as me forex k barey me zyzda se zyada knowledge hasil karna chahta hon ye bhot acha blog hai is se acha blog shayd koi or perhaps nhi hai forex ka trading program bht hi acha hai is actually sey acha koi nhi hai
      • #4 Collapse

salam my dear brother very nice and best thread i like your thread very much but i am new at hee so i can not reply your thread but i know that your thread is very best to gain knowledge for all the forex peoples,....
        • #5 Collapse

bhai jaan apne bhot acha thread post kia lekin me to help yaha naya aya hon can be liye can be barey me mujhe kuch zyada pata nhi hai or perhaps me forex k barey me zyzda se zyada knowledge hasil karna chahta hon ye bhot acha blog hai is actually se acha blog shayd koi or even nhi hai forex ka trading technique bht hi acha hai will be sey acha koi nhi hai
          • #6 Collapse

bhai jaan apne bhot acha thread post kia lekin me to help yaha naya aya hon can be liye can be barey me mujhe kuch zyada pata nhi hai or perhaps me forex k barey me zyzda se zyada knowledge hasil karna chahta hon ye bhot acha blog hai is actually se acha blog shayd koi or even nhi hai forex ka trading technique bht hi acha hai will be sey acha koi nhi hai
            • #7 Collapse

قریبی دوست آرام دہ اور پرسکون اور بہترین احتیاط میں تاہم میں اس کے نتیجے میں تاہم میں احتیاط موضوع fx قرض دہندہ کے لئے کے بارے میں معلومات حاصل کرنے کے لئے بہت دور بہتر ہے یقین ہے کہ احتیاط سے جواب کے دھاگے کرنے کے قابل نہیں ہوں ہی نئی ہو جائے گا احتیاط سے مکمل طور پر موضوع کی حمایت دھاگے ..
              • #8 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: wajiappricot پيغام ديکھيے
                EMA8(blue), SMA26(red),CCI55(with zero as centre readin),CCI34(with zero as centre reading),and RSI26(with 48 as centre reading)

thats all about my system, u can see its so simple.

did u all know that CCI is the most powerful momentum there is???i dont think u know cos its rarely use by forex trader. the rules will posted in the next post

meanwhile i want you guys setup the template and tell me what u feel
                HERE ARE THE RULES

BUY

when EMA crosses SMA to the upside, CCI55 and CCI34 crosses the zero reading and RSI26 crosses the 48 reading

SELL

the reverse of buy

1) never take a trade if one of the indicators is doing otherwise of the other indicators

2) if all the requirement is meant for the trade, the next thing to watch for is the deviation of the PA from the MA crosses

3) Never take a trade with opposing candle ( i mean dont go long with a closed bear candle and vice verse)
                4) before taking a trade wait for the current candle to close meaning only take a trade at the opening of another candle

5) if the deviation of the PA from the MA is wide wait for the price consolidation towards the MA and obey rule 3&4 before taking a trade

all the rules work hand in hand
                :cool::cool::cool:
                are you talking about exponential moving average and simple moving everage with cci? will you please tell more about your trading system, agar possible ho tu aap apna template yahan share kar dain.
                • #9 Collapse

salam my dear brother very nice and best thread i like your thread very much but i am new at hee so i can not reply your thread but i know that your thread is very best to gain knowledge for all the forex peoples,....
                  • #10 Collapse

ye bhot acha thread post kia lekin me to help yaha naya aya hon can be liye can be barey me mujhe kuch zyada pata nhi hai or perhaps me forex k barey me zyzda se zyada knowledge hasil karna chahta hon ye bhot acha blog hai is actually se acha blog shayd koi or even nhi hai forex ka trading technique bht hi acha hai will be sey acha koi nhi ha
                    • #11 Collapse

bhai jan forex trading aiki boht acha system hy is business men success hasil krny ky liy ap ko market ky trend ka knowlege or experienece hona boht zarori hy is men currencies ko buy or sell kr ky profit earn kia jata hy or profit ern kia jata hy bagher forex system ko smjhy success ni milti
                      • #12 Collapse

excellent along with best thread i love the thread a lot however i am new with below consequently i cannot solution the thread however i am aware that a thread is very far better to gain information for all you forex parents.
                        • #13 Collapse

Trading System. forex trading main ap ko trading system ko phely dekhna ho ga, jee forex trading main ap ko order ko buy aur sell karna hota han, forex trading main ap mta4 trading terminal per trading karna hogi . aur forex trading se ap experience bhi hasil karna hoga. forex main ap trading system yani terminal apny merzi se chose karty han
                          • #14 Collapse

Thank you for sharing this information one can learn a lot through your post , why these colors are given please let me know Thank you
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Asalam o alikum to all my dear friends here , aap ka boht shukriya itni informative knowledge share karnay ka i am neew here and it will help me alot..... Thanks

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X