long term strategy?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

jee ha sir ma apki baat pay agree krta ho forex ak asa busnsiess ha jaha say ham ak achi earning krkay apni life achi kr skaty ha to uskay liye hamay long term strategy krni chahiye qk ham jatni ziada forex ko time day ham uthna hi ak achi profit hasil kr skatay ha or apnay dreams ko bhi pora kr skatay ha
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

dear i am new in forex trading is leya ma kuch nahi kah sakta hn agr ap ko asi strategy ka pata chaly tu share zoror karna.
      • #33 Collapse

bhai jan forex trading business men success hasil krny ky liy news trading boht zarori hy or news ka experience or knowledge hona boht zarori hy is liy agr ap ky pas experience hy forex news ka to ap us time trade kr ky boht acha profit earn kr sakty hen

• #34 Collapse

i won't really like to be able to trade with long term nevertheless when i realize swing action investing is the greatest technique we all trade with extended investing simply by purchase with underside and also sell number one, in such cases you will need to realize the actual graph and or chart design simply by graph and or chart design you will know if the price tag substantial or even reduced.
          • #35 Collapse

dekhen forex ko ager hum join kerne sey pehle kam az kam ek month pehle bhe es ke practice start kar len to yeah humare liye kafi acha hai lakin esmein expirence hadil kerne ke liye aapko market mein kaam kerna hoga aur eske sath sath aap demp per kaam ker key bhe knowledge hadil ker sakte hain aur ese eekhne ke liye koi khas time require nahee hota

• #36 Collapse

I think we should start from the longterm and all need to wait and we have to get ready and do it with focus and hard work we will be very important and all will be fine and will focus very well. and we have to be focused and we have to be ready.
              :eek:
              • #37 Collapse

lengthy term strategy can be for anybody a person whom are usually ones regular users regarding Forex trading. But my partner and i have zero correct response with the question. my spouse and i learn its solution subsequently when i will probably tell a person exactly about it.
                • #38 Collapse

prolonged term strategy will be intended for those a person exactly who usually are the regular users of Forex trading. But my partner and i have not any suitable response with the question. my partner and i realize its answer after that my partner and i will certainly tell an individual information on it.
                  • #39 Collapse

pata nahi brother long term trades karnay ke liye ap ko kafi balance ki zaroorat hoti hay is liye long term trade main nahi karta aur main short term trades hi karta hon.
                    • #40 Collapse

Trading is the selling and buying of currencies. One do trading for the purpose of making earnings. The reasons for trading is the fluctuation of curreny rate in relation to different economies and this forum is best for learning
                      • #41 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.
                        • #42 Collapse

sakty hain jo hard work karen . Forex mein success k liye achi knowledge ki zarorat hoti hai aur experience ki. hum Forum py posting sy apni knowledge ko increase kar sakty hain aur demo account best hai experience hasil karny k liye. agar log seriously success aur acha profit earn karna chahty hain Forex sy to in ko chaiye k ziyada sy ziyada mehnat karen Forex mein success hasil karna na mumkin nahin hai.
                          • #43 Collapse

Long term strategy is for those people who are the regular users of Forex trading. But i have no proper answer for your question. When i know its answer then i will tell you about it. Long term strategy is for those people who are the regular users of Forex trading. But i have no proper answer for your question. When i know its answer then i will tell you about it.
                            • #44 Collapse

dear ya sawal tou pyara he per itne ala guru log hum jaiso ko kahan batate hain ya batana chahte hain,me be janana chahta hun or me be hundred percent sussess kamana chahta hun..vase book se or sites se hum kafi kuch sikh sate hain
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

i dont this year like to help trade at longterm but In the same way my spouse and i recognize swing trading will be the Best way we trade from long term trading via buy in bottom AND sell in top, throughout the particular case you should know your chart pattern coming from chart pattern You may realize Whenever your own price high or low

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X