Gbp/usd
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #736 Collapse

gbpusd achi information share ki hai ap nay dear brother agar esay hi kuch log success honay k liyeh kuch toray bahot information share kartay rahay tu loser winner trade open kar saktay hai

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #737 Collapse

Give me in detail analysis of GBP and USD.

the pair go back from fibo 0 to down way

stochastic refers to down way also

so the target is sell the pair to fibo 23

if the pair broke fibo 0 to up way we will cancel the down view
      • #738 Collapse

• #739 Collapse

thanks you brother ap nay achi information share ki hai but gb pusd ab i tak down hi dwon move may hai our uper nahi ja raha hai pata nahi kiya bat hai brother gbp bahot izyda weak ho gaya hia

• #740 Collapse

gbpusd bahot ziyda down ho choka hai mujay jo lagt hai who abi uper ja ga our bahot ziyda uper ja ga our who is liyeh brother koi k gbpusd abi is time soled hai brother forex trading may successful trader only information share kartay hai

• #741 Collapse

• #742 Collapse

• #743 Collapse

my dear brothers Today:27/01/2015:
                  GBP/USD: This currency trading instrument challenged the accumulation territory at 1.5000, but the territory was successfully defended. The price bounced upwards after this, closing above the accumulation territory at 1.5050. However, the general outlook for the market is bearish, and it is expected that the price would come down very soon. The accumulation territory at 1.5000 would be challenged again.

• #744 Collapse

my dear brothers Today:27/01/2015:
                    GBP/USD: This currency trading instrument challenged the accumulation territory at 1.5000, but the territory was successfully defended. The price bounced upwards after this, closing above the accumulation territory at 1.5050. However, the general outlook for the market is bearish, and it is expected that the price would come down very soon. The accumulation territory at 1.5000 would be challenged again.

• #745 Collapse

brothers Today:27/01/2015:

• #746 Collapse

gbpusd abi is time buy position may hai agar is may learning karo gay tu more information milay gi but mujay only yeh pata hai k buy may hai may signal follow karta ho kisi k our learning b kar raha ho kisi say buss us teacher nay mujay information di hai

• #747 Collapse

in the chart 1h we can see the pair will go to down way in the future
                          I see the pair will go to 1.6090
                          I expect from this analyze that the price will go to down way
                          so sell from 1.6157 to 1.6090
                          • #748 Collapse

Daily Forecast

Pair: gbp/usd
                            Major Trend: up
                            Time Frame: Daily
                            Reason: It is clear RSI has not been able to break through the line 50. While the market is also just a correction in the price of 1.5030 support first. Predicted prices will come back up
                            Recommendation: buy now
                            • #749 Collapse

GBP/USD 2 / 25 / 2015

Resistance 3 1.5576
                              Resistance 2 1.5546
                              Resistance 1 1.5526
                              Pivot Point 1.5452
                              Support 1 1.5398
                              Support 2 1.5378
                              Support 3 1.5348

BUY STOP 1.5526 STOP LOSS 1.5398 TAKE PROFIT 1.5546
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #750 Collapse

I think we should have to sell that pair now because it has just complete their retracement in the one day time frame now the trend continues I have sell this pair on 1.5530 now and my tp is 1.5490

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X