Gbp/usd
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #646 Collapse

asalam u alaikum apne bhot acha thread post kia lekin me to yaha naya aya hon is liye is barey me mujhe kuch zyada pata nhi hai or me forex k barey me zyzda knowledge hasil karna chahta hon ye bhot acha blog hai is se acha blog shayd koi or nhi hai bht acha laga apka sawal lekin mujhey iska jawab nhi aata is liye ...
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #647 Collapse

ma sab sa zeda GBP ma trading karta ho q k is ma loss ka chance dosree pair ka muaqble ma kam hote hian jab k dosre pair ma loss k chance zeda hote hain is lia ma apne friends ko b GBP ma trade karne ka mashwar doo ga.
      • #648 Collapse

the pair proceed back from fibo 0 to down way

stochastic mentions to down way furthermore

so the goal is sell the pair to fibo 23

if the pair smashed fibo 0 to up way we will annul the down view

• #649 Collapse

yeh aik boht acha forum hy aur jo log forex mein new hoty hein un k liy boht acha hy aur ap ka thread bi boht acha hy muj ko ess mein seekhny k liy boht kuch mila hy aur mein ess ko boht zyadh like krta hoon. lekin jahan tk ap k thread k jwab ka talaq hy to mein abi new hoon mujh ko sai trh sy pta nai hy ess liy ai mein sirf study kr rha hoon^

• #650 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.
            • #651 Collapse

http://prntscr.com/4s9z83
              analysis for today 10 / 2 / 2014
              Below is the formula to determine the pivot point, support and resistance.
              Information candle GBP / USD on the date 10 / 1 / 2014
              OPEN 1.6211
              HIGH 1.6248
              LOW 1.6161
              CLOSED 1.6184

The third resistance (R3) 1.6248 -( 1.6198 - 1.6161 = 0.0037 x 2 = 0.0073 )= 1.6321
              The second Resistance (R2) 1.6198 + 1.6248 - 1.6161 = 1.6285
              First resistance (R1) 1.6198 x 2 = 3.2395 - 1.6161 = 1.6234
              pivot points 1.6248 + 1.6161 + 1.6184 = 4.8593 / 3 = 1.6198
              Support for the first (S1) 1.6198 x 2 = 3.2395 - 1.6248 = 1.6147
              Support second (S2) 1.6198 -( 1.6248 - 1.6161 = 0.0087 ) = 1.6111
              Third Support (S3) 1.6161 -( 1.6248 - 1.6198 = 0.0050 x 2 = 0.0101 )= 1.6060

• #652 Collapse

When trying to analyze the GBPUSD I can draw a bearish channel as you can see to narrow the market movement area between 2 trend lines Using the donchain channel you can see the price moving at the down edge of it then I can think about buying the price as long as no opposute signs appears on awesome oscillator Currently the awesome oscillator has a red bars which appears above the level of 0 which can be considered as a good sell signal Same on the stostatic indicator which show a sell signal by getting an down intersection between two lines near the 80 th level Till now bullish trend seems to be a stronger choise and by the way buying the pair targeting the high level of donchain channel is not bad idea

• #653 Collapse

When trying to analyze the GBPUSD I can draw a bearish channel as you can see to narrow the market movement area between 2 trend lines Using the donchain channel you can see the price moving at the up edge of it then I can think about selling the price as long as no opposute signs appears on awesome oscillator Currently the awesome oscillator has a green bars which appears above the level of 0 which can be considered as a good buy signal Same on the stostatic indicator which show a sell signal by getting an down intersection between two lines near the 80 th level Till now bearish trend seems to be a stronger choise and by the way selling the pair targeting the low level of donchain channel is not bad idea

• #654 Collapse

On the GBPUSD chart for today the price appears to move in upward trend as a blue dots appear below the bars and as the price still higher than the strong resistance of 1.5847 which is also the weekly pivot point and it is likely for the price to keep going north unless it hit the weekly pivot resistance at 1.6182 On the other hand if the price breaks the 1.5847 support and also get a bearish signals by a red colored dots it is expected to keep going south till the 1.5732 support as the next weekly pivot level.

• #655 Collapse

• #656 Collapse

On the GBPUSD hourly chart we can see that a week bullish trend is happening as the Blade oscillator is now at the 0.0016 area above the level of balance and also the indicator is colored in blue that is a week indication of bullish direction on the short term. Another buy signal is shown on the moving average indicator as it is heading upward to let me think that the last bottom performed at 1.6168 could be a good place to set any buy position's stop loss level at.

• #657 Collapse

• #658 Collapse

• #659 Collapse

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #660 Collapse

On the GBPUSD hourly chart we can see that a week bearish trend is happening as the Blade oscillator is now at the 0.004 area below the level of balance and also the indicator is colored in blue that is a week indication of bearish direction on the short term. Another buy signal is shown on the moving average indicator as it is heading upward to let me think that the last top performed at 1.612 could be a good place to set any sell position's stop loss level at.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X