Usd/jpy
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #616 Collapse

dear bro its my opinion In USD / JPY noticeably clearer converging triangle formation, which is the lower boundary (horizontal support 97.70) and now is checking the course, it is obvious about a full stop to decrease + the two begun to display a slight boost, and it is likely to extend, the aim could effortlessly be the upper limit of the triangle (point of tangency) 98.60
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #617 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.
      • #618 Collapse

forex ek bhot achi site hai jo k har lehaz se chahe wo house wife k liye ho homebase job ki surat me ya phir students k liye jo k inke knoledge me izafa karti hai or bht kuch seekhne ko milta hai ye waqai ek kamaal ka blog hai best is forex forum :):)
        • #619 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely. but i know that this forum is very best
          • #620 Collapse

usd/jpy technical analysis basis of stochastic(5,3,3) and adx(14) for last few hours

stoch(5,3,3)
            main : 72.92
            signal : 73.12

adx(14)
            adx : 36.86
            +di : 36.98
            -di : 8.15

so we see the market
            condition : ob
            overall trend : bearish
            timeframe : m15

• #621 Collapse

Dear usd/jpy ye boht acha kam kar skta hy ap ko chahiye k data aur news ko follow karo ta k ap es mai acha kam kar sakte ho es liye ap es ko seekho ta k ap ko kabii b es busienss mai loss ka sabab na banna pare,,,
              • #622 Collapse

Pair must be down upto 169 , long term gbp ki reports 2,3 ajaen mandi ki , to ye aram se down ajaega...!!
                Lets see hope for best possible down trend h....
                • #623 Collapse

In USD / JPY noticeably clearer converging triangle formation, which is the lower boundary (horizontal support 97.70) and now is checking the course, it is obvious about a full stop to decrease + the two begun to display a slight boost, and it is likely to extend, the aim could effortlessly be the upper limit of the triangle (point of tangency) 98.60
                  • #624 Collapse

jeeeee bhai jee apne bht hi acha sawal pocha lakin me yahan nya hun mujhe is bare me ziada kuch nhi pta lakin yeh ek bht hi achi forum hai jis se bht logon ko faida hota hai
                    • #625 Collapse

usd/jpy technical analysis basis of stochastic(5,3,3) and adx(14) for last few hours

stoch(5,3,3)

adx(14)

so we see the market

• #626 Collapse

My friends i say the price is stopped one time afresh on fibo 0.0 then it could be a good reversal pointer with twice top pattern there. groundwork on this journal investigation, i believe it would better to location long location overhead fibo 0.0. Then take short place when formed a double top at fibo 0.0.,thanks
                        • #627 Collapse

In USD / JPY noticeably clearer converging triangle formation, which is the lower boundary (horizontal support 97.70) and now is checking the course, it is obvious about a full stop to decrease + the two begun to display a slight boost, and it is likely to extend, the aim could effortlessly be the upper limit of the triangle (point of tangency) 98.60

• #628 Collapse

stoch(5,3,3)

adx(14)

so we see the market

• #629 Collapse

stoch(5,3,3)

adx(14)

so we see the market

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #630 Collapse

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X