Usd/chf
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #646 Collapse

jihan bhai apki bat bhi thk he hamtu trading ko ek risk k tor pr kam krte hen ager ham is me koi risk na oen tu ham kbhi bhi aage barh nhi sakhte ehn is ;iye hamen chahaiye k ham trading ko soch smjh k kam krna cha he wrna heman loss bhi ho sakhta he
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #647 Collapse

asslamu alaikum bhai g ye aik bohat hi acha pair hai lekin mera is pe koi khas experience nahi hai is pe bohat zyada trader trading kar k aik acha profit kamate hai lekin me ne is pair pe trading nahi ki itni ye aik acha major pair hai
      • #648 Collapse

As we can see on the USDCHF chart the price is swinging between two very strong levels the resistance 0.972 and the support 0.969 and when we take a look on the movement of the price on the last day we can find a Bearish trend and it is more likely to get the support at 0.969 broken by the price in the next time in that case the price may reach the level 0.966 that can be your primary level to take profit.
        On the other hand if the price head to upward and break the resistance at 0.972 so in this case I think the price can reach the 0.9735 level in few hours.

• #649 Collapse

As we can see on the USDCHF chart the price is swinging between two very strong levels the resistance 0.9695 and the support 0.9675 and when we take a look on the movement of the price on the last day we can find a Bearish trend and it is more likely to get the support at 0.9675 broken by the price in the next time in that case the price may reach the level 0.9635 that can be your primary level to take profit.
          On the other hand if the price head to upward and break the resistance at 0.9695 so in this case I think the price can reach the 0.9705 level in few hours.

• #650 Collapse

bhai jan me tu abi new ho our me abi trading learn kar raha ho.mje abi trading ke methods tu nahi pata mgr me abi learn kar raha ho apny expert friends se..abi me demo account se practice kar raha ho
            For signals and info and also skrill deal only intersted people add...
            My Skype id is>>> Sunny.Forex:o
            • #651 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: yasirg پيغام ديکھيے
              Ma ye thread USD/CHF ki discussion ke liye open kr raha hon aap log iss pair ke bare ma apni trade discuss kar sakte hain so Welcome to all members for live discussion of this pair.
              Assalam-o-alaikum my seniour and jouniour members in fore!!!
              How are you???I hope you are fine and fit
              Dear brother i have no idae about this so plz kindly tell me what is this and what is its basic purpose to use in forex
              I really thnks for this act of kindness
              • #652 Collapse

Can anyone breifly describe USD / CHF?
                usd/chf technical analysis basis of stochastic(5,3,3) and adx(14) for last few hours

stoch(5,3,3)
                main : 83.72
                signal : 80.12

adx(14)
                adx : 29.27
                +di : 32.20
                -di : 8.27

so we see the market
                condition : ob
                overall trend : bearish
                timeframe : m15
                • #653 Collapse

Men abhi forex men new hun,,, men demo account pay trading kar raha hun abhi,,, men abhi forex ko seekh raha hun,, mera yeh khayal hay kis week yeh pair down rahay ga,,, up nhi jaaye ga,,,
                  • #654 Collapse

Today:23/01/2015
                    USD/CHF: The outlook on this special market remains unchanged. The outlook on this current abnormal market is bearish but the bullish correction is expected to continue gradually in spite of occasional large bearish corrections. Therefore, the USD/CHF pair would move upwards by at least, 500 pips this week. Some fundamental figures are expected today and they would have some impact on the markets.

• #655 Collapse

thanks you brother usdchf achi trading pair hai but si may spreed bahot ziyda our meray pass account kam hota hai brother bahot ziyda kam hota hai brother is may jub may ziyda karo gay account ko tu hi trade karonga may

• #656 Collapse

usdchf is time chf bahot ziyda strong hai our usd us k mutbadel hai brother tu chf more usd ko down karnay wali hai koi k usd abi weak ho raha hai our slow slow our bahot ziyda strong ho gay ahia brother

• #657 Collapse

cheers an individual buddy usdchf achi trading set hai although si might spreed bahot ziyda your meray complete bank account kam hota hai buddy bahot ziyda kam hota hai buddy is might jub might ziyda karo lgbt bank account ko tu hi buy and sell karonga might.
                          • #658 Collapse

USDCHF jo hai usd uper ja ga our is liyeh koi k world may is time jo most powerful information hai agar ap learning karo gay tu ap ko information lay kar usd ka pata chalay ga dear brother tu hi success ho gay brother

• #659 Collapse

brother Today 26/01/2015:
                              USD/CHF: The outlook on this special market remains unchanged. The bias on this currently abnormal market is bearish, but the bullish correction is expected to continue gradually in spite of occasional large bearish corrections. Therefore, the USD/CHF pair would move upwards by at least 500 pips this week, although the upwards movement would be slow and gradual.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #660 Collapse

my dear brothers Today:27/01/2015:
                                USD/CHF: The outlook for the USD/CHF pair remains unchanged. The bias on this currently abnormal market is bearish but it is expected that the bullish correction would continue gradually in spite of occasional large bearish corrections. However, the upwards movement would be slow and gradual.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X