Usd/cad
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #661 Collapse

As you can all realize there is a upward trend taking place on the USDCAD pair indicated by the blue dots appearing on the bars the price may keep going north so long it stays lower than the level 1.1265 which is considered a strong support and also a weekly pivot point that of course until it hits the resistance at level 1.1273 which is also a weekly pivot point.
    But there is another possibility that might yet take place and that is if the price broke the support 1.1265 and got itself a bearish signal via the red dots in this case I do think that the price will be heading south till it hits the support 1.1266 which is the pivot level of the current week.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #662 Collapse

my best friend apne jo pair thread kiya hai ye bhut hi acha pair hai man is pair kop like karta hu my best friend lykin muje is pair k bary main nai pata hai is liy man is k bary main kuch nai keh sakta hu kun k man jbp\jpy pe trading karta hu or eur\usd pe karta hu
      • #663 Collapse

today usdcad bahot bahot achi position may stable hai our agar us ko sahi position say sell or buy kiya ja satka our who is liyeh koi today bahot hi powerful news release honay wali hai
        • #664 Collapse

I believe on the dailly journal we can glimpse more apparently tendency here. And a rebounce from fibo 38.2 @1.0324 could be a legitimate signalal for reversal into foremost bearish tendency afresh. My expectation the cost will extend down turn to feel and re-test fibo 0.0 @1.0181. The go out issue for short place is established at fibo 50
          • #665 Collapse

we can glimpse more apparently tendency here. And a rebounce from fibo 38.2 @1.0324 could be a legitimate signalal for reversal into foremost bearish tendency afresh. My expectation the cost will extend down turn to feel and re-test fibo 0.0 @1.0181. The go out issue for short place is established at fiboooo
            • #666 Collapse

ye walapair bhi kafi acha hay jnab,,,is koi bhi bohat sya log jo hain na jnab,,,wouse karty hain jnab,.,,,trading is a very interesing job for evry oen jnab.l.
              • #667 Collapse

ye pair b forex trading mn humain acha khasa profit de skta hai kiun k in pairs per trading krni chahiay jo market mn sub se zada move krta hai
                • #668 Collapse

The price of the USDCAD has a movement between two strong levels which are the support at 1.1345 and the resistance at 1.1375 and from the movement of the pair yesterday we can see that there was a bullish trend and it might break the resistance that located at 1.1375 when these happens the price may reach the level 1.1385 that we can use it as a take profit.
                  In another case and the price is going downward and go through the support at 1.1345 so I think that the price may reach the 1.1325 level soon .

• #669 Collapse

The price of the USDCAD has a movement between two strong levels which are the support at 1.1345 and the resistance at 1.1375 and from the movement of the pair yesterday we can see that there was a bullish trend and it might break the resistance that located at 1.1375 when these happens the price may reach the level 1.1385 that we can use it as a take profit.
                    In another case and the price is going downward and go through the support at 1.1345 so I think that the price may reach the 1.1325 level soon .

• #670 Collapse

I believe on the dailly journal we can glimpse more apparently tendency here. And a rebounce from fibo 38.2 @1.0324 could be a legitimate signalal for reversal into foremost bearish tendency afresh. My expectation the cost will extend down turn to feel and re-test fibo 0.0 @1.0181. The go out issue for short place is established at fibo 50 (1.0369).
                      • #671 Collapse

USD/CAD
                        analysis for today 2 / 25 / 2015

Resistance 3 1.2585
                        Resistance 2 1.2555
                        Resistance 1 1.2535
                        Pivot Point 1.2485
                        Support 1 1.2417
                        Support 2 1.2397
                        Support 3 1.2367

BUY STOP 1.2535 STOP LOSS 1.2417 TAKE PROFIT 1.2555
                        • #672 Collapse

USDCAD technical level today 2 / 27 / 2015

Breakout Buy Level : 1.2622
                          strong Resistence : 1.2592
                          Original Resistence : 1.2572
                          Inner Sell Area: 1.2552
                          Target Inner Area: 1.2514
                          Inner Buy Area : 1.2461
                          Original Support: 1.2441
                          Strong Support: 1.2421
                          Breakout Sell Level: 1.2391
                          • #673 Collapse

Bht acha dear sb bht umda kam rahay ho umeed ha is say baht kuch .mil skta ha or hum sb ko mehnat krni chaey
                            • #674 Collapse

Dear may usd/cad ko weekly may check kar raha hone last time ya 1.30 say move hoi hay laykin iss wakat ya 1.21 par hay or ya 1.27 say move ho chuki hay ab mayray mutabik ya 1.10 tak aa sakti hay or iss ka final point 1.06 hay agar cad ka G.D.P acha howa to market 1.06 ko bi croose kar sakti hay.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #675 Collapse

Usd/cad

Yahan par ap USD/CAD k baray main apna analysis dayn gayy is ka elawa post delete kar deyn jayen gey.

Post karnay ka Tareka :

1. ap key post according to thread ho yani jis currency ka thread ho usi kay baray main post or else post delete kar de jaye gey.
                                2. ap key post main aik image hona lazmi hai jis say pata chalay kay ap ka currency kay baray main kya analysis hai.
                                3. copy paste posts, off topic post spam post useless low qulaity posts sab without any intimation delete kar dey jaye ge.

Shukrya!

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X