time frame : 15 min

current rate : 1.1218
    high : 1.1233
    low : 1.1215
    net change : -0.01%

overall trend : slightly Bearish.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #647 Collapse

As you can all realize there is a downward trend taking place on the USDCAD pair indicated by the red dots appearing on the bars the price may keep going south so long it stays lower than the level 1.138 which is considered a strong resistance and also a weekly pivot point that of course until it hits the support at level 1.1177 which is also a weekly pivot point.
      But there is another possibility that might yet take place and that is if the price broke the resistance 1.138 and got itself a bullish signal via the blue dots in this case I do think that the price will be heading north till it hits the resistance 1.1483 which is the pivot level of the current week.

• #648 Collapse

• #649 Collapse

As you can all realize there is a downward trend taking place on the USDCAD pair indicated by the red dots appearing on the bars the price may keep going south so long it stays lower than the level 1.138 which is considered a strong resistance and also a weekly pivot point that of course until it hits the support at level 1.1177 which is also a weekly pivot point.
          But there is another possibility that might yet take place and that is if the price broke the resistance 1.138 and got itself a bullish signal via the blue dots in this case I do think that the price will be heading north till it hits the resistance 1.1483 which is the pivot level of the current week.

• #650 Collapse

• #651 Collapse

I believe on the dailly journal we can glimpse more apparently tendency here. And a rebounce from fibo 38.2 @1.0324 could be a legitimate signalal for reversal into foremost bearish tendency afresh. My expectation the cost will extend down turn to feel and re-test fibo 0.0 @1.0181. The go out issue for short place is established at fibo 50 (1.0369).
              • #652 Collapse

As you can all realize there is a upward trend taking place on the USDCAD pair indicated by the blue dots appearing on the bars the price may keep going north so long it stays lower than the level 1.1177 which is considered a strong support and also a weekly pivot point that of course until it hits the resistance at level 1.138 which is also a weekly pivot point.
                But there is another possibility that might yet take place and that is if the price broke the support 1.1177 and got itself a bearish signal via the red dots in this case I do think that the price will be heading south till it hits the support 1.1077 which is the pivot level of the current week.

• #653 Collapse

• #654 Collapse

As you can all realize there is a upward trend taking place on the USDCAD pair indicated by the blue dots appearing on the bars the price may keep going north so long it stays lower than the level 1.1181 which is considered a strong support and also a weekly pivot point that of course until it hits the resistance at level 1.1294 which is also a weekly pivot point.
                    But there is another possibility that might yet take place and that is if the price broke the support 1.1181 and got itself a bearish signal via the red dots in this case I do think that the price will be heading south till it hits the support 1.1125 which is the pivot level of the current week.

• #655 Collapse

• #656 Collapse

As you can all realize there is a downward trend taking place on the USDCAD pair indicated by the red dots appearing on the bars the price may keep going south so long it stays lower than the level 1.1294 which is considered a strong resistance and also a weekly pivot point that of course until it hits the support at level 1.1181 which is also a weekly pivot point.
                        But there is another possibility that might yet take place and that is if the price broke the resistance 1.1294 and got itself a bullish signal via the blue dots in this case I do think that the price will be heading north till it hits the resistance 1.1351 which is the pivot level of the current week.

• #657 Collapse

• #658 Collapse

• #659 Collapse

forex main kaam akrty howe apko pairs use karny hoty hain jisky bagair ap is main trading naheen kar skaty hain is main apko wahi pairs hi use karny chahyen jo k apko suit karian or jinky trend ko samjna asan ho apky liye is main
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #660 Collapse

As you can all realize there is a downward trend taking place on the USDCAD pair indicated by the red dots appearing on the bars the price may keep going south so long it stays lower than the level 1.1294 which is considered a strong resistance and also a weekly pivot point that of course until it hits the support at level 1.1181 which is also a weekly pivot point.
                                But there is another possibility that might yet take place and that is if the price broke the resistance 1.1294 and got itself a bullish signal via the blue dots in this case I do think that the price will be heading north till it hits the resistance 1.1351 which is the pivot level of the current week.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X