Eur/usd
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #706 Collapse

the Euro is just trying to creep its way back towards 1.35 after having starteOver the last couple of weeks the Euro has traded within a narrow range between 1.3450 and 1.3550 as the latter level has established itself as one of significance providing reasonable resistance. For some time now, the 1.34 level had been causing the Euro headaches however a couple of weeks ago it surged higher and moved through there to its highest level since February just shy of 1.3570. It finished that week slightly lower just below 1.353
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #707 Collapse

EUR/USD Intraday: the downside prevails.

Pivot: 1.2965

Our preference: Short positions below 1.2965 with targets @ 1.2855 & 1.282 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Above 1.2965 look for further upside with 1.3 & 1.3045 as targets.

Comment: As long as the resistance at 1.2965 is not surpassed, the risk of the break below 1.2855 remains high.

• #708 Collapse

eur/usd bohat acha aur profitable pair hai jis ka zarye hum eazly acha khasa kama sktye hai aur is pair ko smjhne ma bhe asani hai har koie phle ese aur bad ma dosre pair karta hai.
        • #709 Collapse

EUR/USD Intraday: the downside prevails.
          Pivot: 1.2965

Our preference: Short positions below 1.2965 with targets @ 1.289 & 1.2855 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Above 1.2965 look for further upside with 1.3 & 1.3045 as targets.

Comment: The pair is posting a rebound but stands below its resistance.

• #710 Collapse

very nice post i like it and appreciated but i m new at here so i cant reply it is great forum for us
            • #711 Collapse

usd aur uro fprex may ye boht aham currency han is may boht logg trdae karty hain aur boht is ko samajhtay bi hain
              • #712 Collapse

Wave analysis of the EUR / USD and 19.09 to 12.09: the euro is under pressure. Downward trend continues.

The pivot point is the estimate of 1.3000.

Our opinion: 01.27 to 01.26, with the aim to correct torque Sell below 1.3000 level.

As part of the fixed price category, from 1.3150 will continue rising levels of 1.31 and 1.30 above the breakout and consolidation: Alternative scenario ....
                • #713 Collapse

yeh aik boht acha forum hy aur jo log forex mein new hoty hein un k liy boht acha hy aur ap ka thread bi boht acha hy muj ko ess mein seekhny k liy boht kuch mila hy aur mein ess ko boht zyadh like krta hoon. lekin jahan tk ap k thread k jwab ka talaq hy to mein abi new hoon mujh ko sai trh sy pta nai hy ess liy ai mein sirf study kr rha hoon~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~
                  • #714 Collapse

eurusd bohot acha pair hai ad many bohot ziada earn kya hai ismay ad may sub ko yehi kahu ge kay aa is may he working karo ad aur kisi may na karo ab again working start ki hai
                    • #715 Collapse

JANAB EURO/USD pair bohet acha ha is per kam kar ka maza bhi ata ha or koi bhi masdklas bhi nahi hota ya acha sa kam karna ka liya acha ha
                      • #716 Collapse

ji bhai jan ap ne bht acha thread start kia hx is thread me eur/usd k bary me hm logo ko achi information hasil krne ko ml skti hx aur hm iske through forex me trading kr kty hen
                        • #717 Collapse

the Euro is just trying to creep its way back towards 1.35 after having starteOver the last couple of weeks the Euro has traded within a narrow range between 1.3450 and 1.3550 as the latter level has established itself as one of significance providing reasonable resistance. For some time now, the 1.34 level had been causing the Euro headaches however a couple of weeks ago it surged higher and moved through there to its highest level since February just shy of 1.3570.,,,....
                          • #718 Collapse

Very nice post i like it but because i am new on this forum i dont know the answer and i appreciate this increase my knowledge and i seek many things from this thread as concern to answer i can't give any clear answer until i seek it completely.But this forum is very good which is good for the new traders its give alots of knowledge
                            • #719 Collapse

the Euro is just trying to creep its way back in the direction of 1.35 after having starteOver the last couple of weeks the Euro has swapped inside a slender variety between 1.3450 and 1.3550 as the last mentioned grade has established itself as one of implication supplying reasonable resistance. For some time now, the 1.34 grade had been initating the Euro headaches however a twosome of weeks before it rushed higher and moved through there to its largest grade since February just shy of 1.3570. It completed that week somewhat smaller just below 1.3530

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #720 Collapse

the Euro is just endeavouring to creep its way back in the direction of 1.35 after having starteOver the last twosome of weeks the Euro has swapped inside a slender variety between 1.3450 and 1.3550 as the latter grade has established itself as one of implication providing reasonable resistance. For some time now, the 1.34 grade had been causing the Euro headaches however a couple of weeks before it rushed higher and moved through there to its highest grade since February just shy of 1.3570. It completed that week somewhat smaller just below 1.3530

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X