Chf/jpy
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #466 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of thread which increase our knowledge and i am new heer at forum and i seek many things forum this forum like this type of threads but as concerne of answer of this type pf thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely but i know that this forum is very best :-0
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #467 Collapse

brother is pair ke baray main abhi main ne aik aur post par bhi replay diya hay ke ye pair risky hay is ki spread bohat ziyada hoti hay aur dosray pair ke muqablay main is liye is main trade na karain to behtar hay.
      • #468 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.
        • #469 Collapse

dear bro i agree with you nzd/jpy technical analysis basis of stochastic(5,3,3) and adx(14) for last few hours

stoch(5,3,3)
          main : 88.89
          signal : 79.37

adx(14)
          adx : 35.72
          +di : 34.36
          -di : 11.88

so we see the market
          condition : ob
          overall trend : bearish
          timeframe : m15
          • #470 Collapse

chf/jpy Support and resistance at
            Pivots = 107.76
            R1 = 108.17
            R2 = 108.58
            R3 = 108.99
            S1 = 107.35
            S2 = 106.94
            S3 = 106.53
            • #471 Collapse

asalam o alaikum to alls this forum is a great learning point about trade and this forum is also provide us a way of good earning method it is a grat solution of un employment i like this forum very much and you can earn a handsome earning by this forum like other traders ....thanks
              • #472 Collapse

asalam u alaikum apne bhot acha thread post kia lekin me to yaha naya aya hon is liye is barey me mujhe kuch zyada pata nhi hai or me forex k barey me zyzda se zyada knowledge hasil karna chahta hon ye bhot acha blog hai is se acha blog shayd koi or nhi hai yar apka sawal mujhey samajh nhi aya isliye me iska jawab bhi nahi dey sakta... ...
                • #473 Collapse

Very nice post i like it but because i am new on this forum i dont know the answer and i appreciate this increase my knowledge and i seek many things from this thread as concern to answer i can't give any clear answer until i seek it completely.But this forum is very good which is good for the new traders its give alots of knowledge
                  • #474 Collapse

bhai jan ap jo pair btai ha ye ha to sahe par man ne aj tak is pe kam nahi kia yane man is pe kabbi bhe trde nahi lgai to is liy mujhy is k bary mn koch bhe pta nahi ha
                    • #475 Collapse

The time span of the H4 chart CHFJPY proposes that the two may find flaws in the way. The duo can find possible opposition round the grade of 108 677 and support around the area of 107,524, with 106,591 as an elongation if farther weakness prevails.

• #476 Collapse

When trying to analyze the CHFJPY I can draw a bearish channel as you can see to narrow the market movement area between 2 trend lines Using the donchain channel you can see the price moving at the down edge of it then I can think about buying the price as long as no opposute signs appears on awesome oscillator Currently the awesome oscillator has a green bars which appears below the level of 0 which can be considered as a good buy signal Same on the stostatic indicator which show a buy signal by getting an up intersection between two lines near the 20 th level Till now bullish trend seems to be a stronger choise and by the way buying the pair targeting the high level of donchain channel is not bad idea

• #477 Collapse

A week bullish trend take a place on the hourly chart of the CHFJPY as the Blade oscillator is now at 0.036 area above the level of balance and at the same time the indicator is blue colored which is a week indication of bullish direction on the short term. On the chart itself you can see the moving average 5 sloping down and then you can consider the last bottom drawn by it at 113.6 as a good stop loss if you need it in case of buy orders which is very advised according to the indicators signals.

• #478 Collapse

A clear cross is occurs on the momentum indicator on the CHFJPY chart as the blue line goes above the red one to perform a good buying signals for the current time By the way the yellow color is shown on the Oracle Strength indicator and then it can be considered as a upward direction signal for the CHFJPY To add strength to the direction the Oracle direction indicator should be useful and by a quick look you can see the blue color on the arrows to perform a upward signal on the short term Now according to these data I think a upward trend should be in action as long as the momentum buy cross still on the chart and a buy trades can be taken as long as the ATR indicator keep showing a buying signals.

• #479 Collapse

A clear cross is occurs on the momentum indicator on the CHFJPY chart as the blue line goes below the red one to perform a good selling signals for the current time By the way the red color is shown on the Oracle Strength indicator and then it can be considered as a downward direction signal for the CHFJPY To add strength to the direction the Oracle direction indicator should be useful and by a quick look you can see the red color on the arrows to perform a downward signal on the short term Now according to these data I think a downward trend should be in action as long as the momentum sell cross still on the chart and a sell trades can be taken as long as the ATR indicator keep showing a selling signals.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #480 Collapse

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X