Euro/Jpy
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #646 Collapse

As you can all realize there is a upward trend taking place on the EURJPY pair indicated by the blue dots appearing on the bars the price may keep going north so long it stays lower than the level 135.78 which is considered a strong support and also a weekly pivot point that of course until it hits the resistance at level 137.65 which is also a weekly pivot point.
    But there is another possibility that might yet take place and that is if the price broke the support 135.78 and got itself a bearish signal via the red dots in this case I do think that the price will be heading south till it hits the support 134.55 which is the pivot level of the current week.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #647 Collapse

han g bhai is main EUR aik pair hay jisko hu trading k liye use karty hain or isky trend ko samjh kar hi is main hum aik achi trade laga sakty hain humain chahye k humain jo pair samjh aeeye hum usi main hi trading karian warna loss ho jae ga humain
      • #648 Collapse

• #649 Collapse

As you can all realize there is a upward trend taking place on the EURJPY pair indicated by the blue dots appearing on the bars the price may keep going north so long it stays lower than the level 135.78 which is considered a strong support and also a weekly pivot point that of course until it hits the resistance at level 137.65 which is also a weekly pivot point.
          But there is another possibility that might yet take place and that is if the price broke the support 135.78 and got itself a bearish signal via the red dots in this case I do think that the price will be heading south till it hits the support 134.55 which is the pivot level of the current week.

• #650 Collapse

dear mjhy abi is baray mai kch ni pata hia is kai bd mai zra ****h ho ai ap ki is currence ka jawab bi nd is ia ap mjhy seekhao gay bi naa
            • #651 Collapse

As you can all realize there is a upward trend taking place on the EURJPY pair indicated by the blue dots appearing on the bars the price may keep going north so long it stays lower than the level 140.6467 which is considered a strong support and also a weekly pivot point that of course until it hits the resistance at level 141.0333 which is also a weekly pivot point.
              But there is another possibility that might yet take place and that is if the price broke the support 140.6467 and got itself a bearish signal via the red dots in this case I do think that the price will be heading south till it hits the support 140.6533 which is the pivot level of the current week.

• #652 Collapse

Dera eur/jpy aik acha cross pair hy jis k daily basis pe boht se data aur news aati hain aur in mai movement b boht achii hotii hy aur ap boht jaldii es mai kam kar k acha earn kar skte ho es liye ap ko chahiye k daikh uar smjh k kam karo ta k ap acha eanr karo,,
                • #653 Collapse

mere kehyal se eur/jpy 145 se down aae gi me ne 145 pe sell limit order lagaya hai agr mera idea me koi mistake hai tu muje guide kar de
                  my sell limit order eur/jpy sell limit at 145.00 take profit 142.00 take profi 147.00
                  • #654 Collapse

bhai forex ko smjhna hi hamare liye faide mand he qk ham jitna practice krenge tu ham forex ko thkse smjh sakhte hen aur tamam pair pr ham tb hi kam kr sakhte ehn jb tk ham hamen trading ki thk se jankari nhi hogi qk trading tu ek riski busnuis he
                    • #655 Collapse

mana abi tak is pa koi trade nai lagayi g jab main is pa koi bi trade lagoun ga to is ka bara main main apko zaroor batoun ga jnb ka is pa ham kaisa p-aisa kama sakta hain g oka dear friend,s.
                      • #656 Collapse

eur/jpy technical analysis basis of stochastic(5,3,3) and adx(14) for last few hours

stoch(5,3,3)
                        main : 40.82
                        signal : 48.31

adx(14)
                        adx : 33.80
                        +di : 22.20
                        -di : 9.07
                        • #657 Collapse

ye wal;apair bhi kafi acha hay harkoi is ko use karta hay jnab,,,trading mai kaf iachay achy pair hain ,,,in sya kaam kar k kafi zayda fadia bhi ho jata hay jnab

• #658 Collapse

ye wala pair bhi kaafi zayda kamal ka hay janb,,is mai kaam bhi karna kafi acha lagta hay jnab.,,,,,trading mai kafi achy achy pair hotay hain jnab

• #659 Collapse

ye wala pair bhi bohat he acha hay jnab,,,is mai kaam kar k kafi maaza bhi ata hy jnab,,i like this very very much janb,,,ok jnab...kafi acha pair hay

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #660 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: Musa پيغام ديکھيے
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]592[/ATTACH]

I hope EJ will soon rise, and make a strong trend semaikn up, because I think Ej is very saturated, and several times the price of 132.64 test, and if such happens to penetrate the top price two weeks backward EJ would be very likely to continue to rise until it finds new balance point.
                                Assalam-o-alaikum my seniour and jouniouer members in forex!!!!
                                How are you???I hope you are fine and in good health...
                                Dera brother i have no idea about this so plz kindly tell me waht is this and what is its basic purpose to use in forex
                                i really thnks for this act of kindness

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X