Euro/Jpy
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #586 Collapse

my dear mara is ka bare ma experince nai ha ma too ap ko Euro/Usd ka mashwara doo ga q k is ma loss ka chance kam hote hain jab k dosree pair ma loss ka chance zeda hote hian.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #587 Collapse

eur/jpy technical analysis basis of stochastic(5,3,3) and adx(14) for last few hours

stoch(5,3,3)
      main : 40.82
      signal : 48.31

adx(14)
      adx : 33.80
      +di : 22.20
      -di : 9.07

so we see the market
      condition : neutral
      overall trend : bullish
      timeframe : m15

• #588 Collapse

dear mae nea forxe ke trde abi start nae ki me learn kirni ki koshish krha ho expart bunnene ke bad mae forx ki trde start karo ga so un kae bare mae nae janta ho
        • #589 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.
          • #590 Collapse

http://prntscr.com/4s9zsc
            analysis for today 10 / 2 / 2014
            Below is the formula to determine the pivot point, support and resistance.
            Information candle EUR/JPYon the date 10 / 1 / 2014
            OPEN 138.47
            HIGH 138.79
            LOW 137.39
            CLOSED 137.44

The third resistance (R3) 138.79 - ( 137.87 - 137.39 = 0.48 x 2 = 0.97 )= 139.76
            The second Resistance (R2) 137.87 + 138.79 - 137.39 = 139.27
            First resistance (R1) 137.87 x 2 = 275.75 - 137.39 = 138.36
            pivot points 138.79 + 137.39 + 137.44 = 413.62 / 3 = 137.87
            Support for the first (S1) 137.87 x 2 = 275.75 - 138.79 = 136.96
            Support second (S2) 137.87 - ( 138.79 - 137.39 = 1.40 ) = 136.47
            Third Support (S3) 137.39 - ( 138.79 - 137.87 = 0.92 x 2 = 1.83 )= 135.56

• #591 Collapse

When trying to analyze the EURJPY I can draw a bearish channel as you can see to narrow the market movement area between 2 trend lines Using the donchain channel you can see the price moving at the down edge of it then I can think about buying the price as long as no opposute signs appears on awesome oscillator Currently the awesome oscillator has a green bars which appears below the level of 0 which can be considered as a good buy signal Same on the stostatic indicator which show a buy signal by getting an up intersection between two lines near the 20 th level Till now bullish trend seems to be a stronger choise and by the way buying the pair targeting the high level of donchain channel is not bad idea

• #592 Collapse

When trying to analyze the EURJPY I can draw a bearish channel as you can see to narrow the market movement area between 2 trend lines Using the donchain channel you can see the price moving at the up edge of it then I can think about selling the price as long as no opposute signs appears on awesome oscillator Currently the awesome oscillator has a red bars which appears above the level of 0 which can be considered as a good sell signal Same on the stostatic indicator which show a sell signal by getting an down intersection between two lines near the 80 th level Till now bearish trend seems to be a stronger choise and by the way selling the pair targeting the low level of donchain channel is not bad idea

• #593 Collapse

As you can all realize there is a upward trend taking place on the EURJPY pair indicated by the blue dots appearing on the bars the price may keep going north so long it stays lower than the level 136.4333 which is considered a strong support and also a weekly pivot point that of course until it hits the resistance at level 138.7033 which is also a weekly pivot point.
                  But there is another possibility that might yet take place and that is if the price broke the support 136.4333 and got itself a bearish signal via the red dots in this case I do think that the price will be heading south till it hits the support 135.5067 which is the pivot level of the current week.

• #594 Collapse

As we can see a green arrow is taking place on the EURJPY chart which indicates that a bullish trend is taking place at the moment.
                    A bottom located at 136.75 is supporting the trend for it is a very strong support and if the bullish trend is still strong then the price shouldn't be able to go below it.
                    The dots from the parabolic sar indicators are shown below the candles which gives a sign of where the price will be heading which is up in this case.
                    The resistance 137.95 would be a great place to act as closing positions if we are to be making buying trades since the price might be heading south after hitting it .

• #595 Collapse

Based on the hourly chart of the blade oscillator the EURJPY is having a week bullish trend by locating at 0.042 above the level of balance and the indicator is blue colored that means there is a week bullish move will happen in a short time . By using moving average 5 we will notice a down slope so 137.61 could be considered a good stop loss for if there were buy positions as it is considered the last bottom by using the indicators signals.

• #596 Collapse

On the EURJPY chart the momentum indicator shows clearly a cross as the blue line goes above the red line to make a good buy signal for the current time The Oracle Strength indicator shows a yellow color and that indicates a upward direction on the EURJPY chart To be more accurate you can see the blue colored arrows which mean that there is a upward signal for now on the Oracle direction indicator From all the data from the indicators above and as long as the momentum indicator shows a buy cross the upward trend is shown on the chart and my advice is to go for the buy trades as long as the ATR indicator shows a buy signals.

• #597 Collapse

On the EURJPY chart the momentum indicator shows clearly a cross as the blue line goes below the red line to make a good sell signal for the current time The Oracle Strength indicator shows a yellow color and that indicates a upward direction on the EURJPY chart To be more accurate you can see the red colored arrows which mean that there is a downward signal for now on the Oracle direction indicator From all the data from the indicators above and as long as the momentum indicator shows a sell cross the downward trend is shown on the chart and my advice is to go for the sell trades as long as the ATR indicator shows a sell signals.

• #598 Collapse

• #599 Collapse

Based on the hourly chart of the blade oscillator the EURJPY is having a strong bearish trend by locating at 0.062 below the level of balance and the indicator is red colored that means there is a strong bearish move will happen in a short time . By using moving average 5 we will notice a UP slope so 136.76 could be considered a good stop loss for if there were sell positions as it is considered the last top by using the indicators signals.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #600 Collapse

When trying to analyze the EURJPY I can draw a bullish channel as you can see to narrow the market movement area between 2 trend lines Using the donchain channel you can see the price moving at the down edge of it then I can think about buying the price as long as no opposute signs appears on awesome oscillator Currently the awesome oscillator has a green bars which appears below the level of 0 which can be considered as a good buy signal Same on the stostatic indicator which show a buy signal by getting an up intersection between two lines near the 20 th level Till now bullish trend seems to be a stronger choise and by the way buying the pair targeting the high level of donchain channel is not bad idea

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X