Forex Trading kay faide
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #166 Collapse

you should at first learn and make some information about the forex market then you open a demo account and start to take practice on this account to gain some skills then you need to post replies and collect bonus and start to trade

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #167 Collapse

I think everyone can do it and we have to continue to learn, because without that knowledge would be very bad and as traders we should always be ready and all needed hardware and all effort must be executed with poise and patience then all would be very nice and it is very important and we have to stay calm and patient then all will be well.

• #168 Collapse

dear dont worry if you have left 7$ in your account you can do it a lot just for a trade with the lot size of .01 and then it will be increase when you get the profit if you have done a lot and it is going on profit then trade another lot on the same pair and make the profit and ****ually it will be increase your profit and you will have good amount to trade on.

• #169 Collapse

je bhi bilkul trading me hamen bht se benifit han jin opar chaal kar hamn is me caha khasa profit kama ksty han instaforex b 1 bht he acha broker ha k jis me ham acha earn kar skty han is me hamy bht se faydy hasal hoty han
          • #170 Collapse

the ability of the asset for you to end up being converted in to money simply AND with no almost any price discount. in forex your means when i may move large volumes connected with dollars straight into ALONG WITH out regarding foreign currency with minimal price movement
            • #171 Collapse

yes ap na achi post ki hain forex trade ka ja sub benifits hain forex trade sa hum 24 hours main kisi be waqt trade kar ka earn kar sakte hain is business ko hum apne ghar main beth kar he kar sakte hain is sa hum daily ka acha profat earn kar sakte hain
              • #172 Collapse

Liquidity could be the ability of any property to assist become modified inside finances quickly as well as with out just about any selling price discount. in forex the particular means you can move large volumes associated with finances towards as well as away involving foreign currency using minimum selling price activity.
                • #173 Collapse

forex trading kay boht saray benefits hain forex trading ak life changing opportunity hai forex trading main agr ham serious ho kar kam karen aur trading ko apan passion bna len to ham trading main boht achi earning kar skatay hain aur ham us earning ko apni life set karnay kay lye use kar saktay hain forex tarading ak shandar business hai
                  • #174 Collapse

yar may to bilkul is ko nahi samajh raha hun ka ya kya hain plzz koi is ka bary may mujhay zaroor guied kary
                    • #175 Collapse

ji han dear wese to forex trading k bohat se faidy ha es me hum jb join krty ha to hamary pass kuch nai hota or esi leye join krty ha k hum apni life settle kry takey hamy koe problem na ho es ko join krny k baad hum apni zaroriyat ko pora kr skty ha or life easy bna skty ha
                      • #176 Collapse

forex is a very good business and this is a very big business and all will be fine with good management and all need the readiness and all will be fine with a focus and patient will be very nice and all need the readiness and the focus will be very good indeed.
                        :cool:
                        • #177 Collapse

Forex trading ka dosto sab say bara benefit ya ha kay ham is keywajha sayapna business sat kar saktayhai or wo b apnay ghar main rahtay hoay . or or hamain is main profit lanaykayleya koe problem b face nhe karney partey .
                          • #178 Collapse

trading is often used for small and large businesses anywhere in the Internet is hard and dangerous, popular Web-based briefings for shareholders. Use the Internet to gain access to small and medium-sized businesses without the risk of danger in the search because of the middle and small size enterprise.
                            • #179 Collapse

Liquidity is the ability of the asset for you to be converted straight into cash very easily ALONG WITH with no virtually any price discount. inside forex your means we will certainly move large volumes associated with dollars straight into IN ADDITION TO out of foreign currency with minimal price movement. .,,.,.,
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #180 Collapse

forex trading may sb sy behtreen bat fast earning hy hmy payment ky ley ziada wait nai krna parta jtna ap profit bnaty hyn usi wkt withdraw krwa kr use kr skty hyn,forex may fast aor bot interesting earning hy yh bot nice karobar hy aor ham es may easily earning kr skty hyn or ye forum forex discuss krne k liye best hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X