How can we make our posts more informative and more useful?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How can we make our posts more informative and more useful?
    All the respected members of Forex Forum Here are some fine tips to make your posts more and more useful and informative for every one visiting the forums various threads.
    1. Please read all the instructions carefully before writing your posts for different forums.
    2. Dont skip the posts of other members rather read carefully.
    3. Always have good knowledge of the forum thread in which you are posting.
    4. Carefully select the words which must not be confusing or having double meanings.
    5. Always try to write in simple and straight words. Dont use complex phrases.
    6. While posting read maximum number of posts to avoid repetition.

dear friends!
    There are also some more suggestions about making your posts more and more informative and useful. I will discuss later in this thread later.
    Please you do ask any more questions regarding posting of new posts.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Ap ne bht achi thread banai hai.... waqai hum apni posts ko informative aur useful bana sakte hain... agar hum thouroughly threads read kar k rply karin... apni posts main simple aur easy words use karin jo sabhi ko asani se samajh ajayen.... achi aur informative baten karin bajaye is k .. k hum topic se hut k koi fazool bat apni post main shamil karin....
    • #3 Collapse

yes its a very usefull tips before making any new comment one shoud be awrae with the rules and regulation of the institution and should try not to violet it . other thing is knowledge if a person has relative knowledge with his or her field he or she will be succeesfull in life and for that you should read all the news ralted to that field
      • #4 Collapse

Assalam o alaikum.. Yes these are the rules of forex forum, which every member must have to follow. If anyone will not follow each of these then his/ her account can be banned and his bonus will be lost.. So be careful and post the best..
        • #5 Collapse

the reason behind making of this thread is that we are mostly related to the diverse field and have no knowledge or little knowledge of forex trading. If we start studying carefully the posts of seniors members and become analytically strong at the very begining of our career, I am sure we all will get something out of our posts.

• #6 Collapse

I told you all that i am more intrested in having good knowledge at the beginning rather than running behind good profits. I want you to all the respectable members dont run or jump blindly rather be cool and calculated. these forums can also help you building your careers in your practical life. I pray for the success of all members of these forums.

• #7 Collapse

ji bahi bilkul asi he baat hai ab many axer notice kya hai log just main heading perty hain and us ko apny toor pay reply ker dety hain poori post nai perty to yeh b ghalat hai asa nai hona chiya we have to promote newbies
              • #8 Collapse

I am feeling very delight full that even senior members have appreciated my topic. Actually, i am in that view that every post must have some thoughtful material in it. It must not be a bonus points scoring and bored type of words and phrases. I want these blogs to be more intresting and usefull. I am working upon my thread to give more golden tips to visitors of my thread.

• #9 Collapse

you can make the your posts more informative and useful you convay the reason able and useful suggestions about the forex trading market knowledge and write the useful knowledge.
                  • #10 Collapse

some of my dearest friends used the word newbies, please dont be afraid of the words it has just simple meanings, "newcomer,beginner etc". And I really started this thread for newbies so that they must know that what to post at what forum. Bcos one day earlier when I started with my zeal and zest for becoming a good forex trader i face this initial problem that what and where to post.

• #11 Collapse

Dear main ap ko post se bohat mutasir hoa houn agar hum forex k rules ko follow kar k trading karay or thread ko carefully read kar k apnay own words main trading karay tu acha profit gain kar saktay hain.
                      • #12 Collapse

I have visited some of the thread and find that some post are not upto the standard of forex trading. This is unfair that one post in thread without reading the material of that thread. when posting in some thread please thoroughly read at least the starter post that is no1 post of that thread. many of the writers of threads have given most of the information in 1st thread.

• #13 Collapse

If we start studying carefully the posts of seniors members and become analytically strong at the very begining of our career, I am sure we all will get something out of our posts.I am feeling very delight full that even senior members have appreciated my topic. Actually, i am in that view that every post must have some thoughtful material in it.
                          • #14 Collapse

its a very usefull tips before making any new comment one shoud be awrae with the rules and regulation of the institution and should try not to violet it . other thing is knowledge if a person has relative knowledge with his or her field he or she will be succeesfull in life and for that you should read all the news ralted to that field... I want these blogs to be more intresting and usefull. I am working upon my thread to give more golden tips to visitors of my thread..
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

yes their a very usefull tips sooner creating virtually any new comment one shoud possibly be awrae because of the rules IN ADDITION TO regulation of any company ALONG WITH In the event try not to help violet That . additional thing can be knowledge whether or not an individual possesses relative knowledge within their own box he as well as she can be succeesfull in life ALONG WITH regarding for you to read each of the news ralted to That box

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X