New traders kay liye behtreen trading tip
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #241 Collapse

Indicators ka use itna kasrat say nahi karna chahiye kyunkay is say humain har waqt profit nahi mil sakta hain. Yeh sirf humain thora sa ishaara daita hai jis ki madad say hum sirf market kay trend ko jaanch saktay hain. Kam say kam trading main indicators use karen aur phir apna manual trading per work karen.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #242 Collapse

Hi every one new members online Ibladai forex trading kasy kartay hai forex say real account me trading karnay ka lay pehli is me learning kary is tara say achi trading kar sakty aur online earning karsakth hai yah bohat asan traqa hai
      • #243 Collapse

My best tip for new and other traders is that you must risk and trade according to your trading experience. if you are a new trader then i suggest that you trade the longer time frame and also stay patient and wait for the right time to pull the trigger at all time
        • #244 Collapse

sab say pehle jo behter tariqa hai woh yeh hai k aap breakout trading ko samajhne ke koshish kare kyun k market mei sab say zayada pips is kisam k trade say milte hai . forex market zayada tar range mei hoti hai 70 percent tak aur jaise he range toote aap tootne wali side ka trade lay lay yeh breakout trade ban jata hai .
          • #245 Collapse

i wish to reveal my personal greatest buying and selling suggestion right here wish you receive great revenue to follow along with this particular if you wish to generate 20 pips for each industry make use of any kind of pattern sign as well as make use of H1 time period open up placement whenever your sign supply transmission as well as repair your own industry within 20 pips you have to first got it.
            • #246 Collapse

i would like to uncover my own finest exchanging recommendation the following desire you obtain excellent income to check out this specific in order to produce 20 pips for every business take advantage of any type of design indication in addition to take advantage of H1 period of time open positioning once your indication provide tranny in addition to restore your personal business inside 20 pips you need to very first first got it.
              • #247 Collapse

achi tips hain aur forex aik aisa business hai jis mein aap ko effort karni parti hia aur forex mein aap, ki bad aur good luck hoti hia aur pir aap ko daily, profit or loss both hota rehta hia aur studnets ky liye, yeh business bohat profitable hai aur aap is business mein acha profit make kar ,saktay ho.
                • #248 Collapse

When the investor bought the actual underestimated EUR/USD from. 8856, he or she purchased 100000 Pounds (and offered 88560 USD). Once the trade price arrived at. 8900, the actual agent could market the actual 100000 Pounds with regard to 89000 UNITED STATES DOLLAR. Since the investor mainly compensated $88560, the actual amount advantage about the offer gets to $89000 (accumulated through promoting the actual EUR/USD from. 8900) without $88560 (primarily paid) or even $440 Amount Advantage.
                  • #249 Collapse

Once the buyer purchased the particular underestimated EUR/USD through. 8856, she or he bought 100000 Lbs (and provided 88560 USD). When the industry cost reached. 8900, the particular broker might marketplace the particular 100000 Lbs regarding 89000 USA BUCK. Because the buyer primarily paid out $88560, the particular quantity benefit concerning the provide reaches $89000 (accumulated via advertising the particular EUR/USD through. 8900) without having $88560 (primarily paid) as well as $440 Quantity Benefit.
                    • #250 Collapse

A situation gets a good open up industry the moment the actual agent locations a good purchase. Then your investor may possibly obtain revenue or even shed through modifications within the buying price of this particular foreign currency set. When the investor can make their thoughts in order to near away this particular open up placement to safeguard an advantage or even reduction, the actual foreign currency which was initially offered (short) is actually purchased back again and also the foreign currency which was mainly purchased (long) comes.
                      • #251 Collapse

A scenario will get a great open business as soon as the particular broker areas a great buy. Your buyer may well acquire income as well as get rid of via adjustments inside the price tag on this specific foreign exchange arranged. Once the buyer could make their own ideas to be able to close to aside this specific open positioning to guard a benefit as well as decrease, the particular foreign exchange that was at first provided (short) is really bought again as well as the foreign exchange that was primarily bought (long) arrives.
                        • #252 Collapse

is mai sub sya pehlay to tahi trick hay jnab,,,k is mai sub sya pehlay paractice k lieye demo ko use karin is k baad mai hi kchuh na kchh karin jnab
                          • #253 Collapse

sir baat ya ha kay agar ap ofrex pay tarding krty hy to uskay liye apkay pas expirnce to lamzi hona chahiye qk agar apkay pas expericn ehota hy to hi ap ziada say ziada achi earning kr skaty hy lakin sukay liye bhi apko lach nai krni chahiye
                            • #254 Collapse

yes ap na bohat achi bate ki hain hum ko agar kisi indicator ki samaj a jayti hain jis sa hum acha profat la jayte hain pher hum us indicator ko us hisab sa he used karna ho main expert trade ka used kayea huwe indicator un ka ka batye huwe rules ka hisab sa he used karta ho
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #255 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: mnniazi92 پيغام ديکھيے
                                hello every one i want to share my best trading tip here hope you get good profit to follow this
                                if you want to earn 20 pips per trade use any trend indicator and use H1 time frame open position when your indicator provide signal and fix your trade in 20 pips you must got it
                                use (zigzag buy-sell) indicator for this
                                hmm you are right dear ager hum aisay he earning karain tu bahut kuch hasil kar lain aur bahut agay jain gay aur isi say bahut kuch kama kar bahut agay ja saktay hain aur apni zaroriyat pori kar saktay hain

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X