Resistance, Support aur pivot point.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #151 Collapse

I think k loss se bachne ky liyea har insan ko apni ghalti par nazar dalni chahiyea q ky jub jub aap se ghalti hoti hai to ap ko loss ho jata hai jiss ki waja se aap kaa kaam ruk jata hai our aap is mai agy nahi ja sakty hai isi liyea mai yahi kahonga ky apni ghalti ko teek karna behtar hoga jiss se aap ko loss b nahi hotha hai
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #152 Collapse

Weight, Service along with pivot place is serious used for every investor plus it can do you titanic wages. Hip the event we can be trained the authentic Weight, Service along with pivot place and after that we can at all times be trad with all the portly exchanging strategy which can be really profitable. Although do accurate to facilitate many of us ahev avoiding the authentic bogus portly.

• #153 Collapse

Forex currency trading Forex trading Forex trading company needed all of them all, which of course is also the stage step weight loss stage service to pivot and the discovery of a few factors are about generating revenue the company know-how should want to read Forex trading industry is for.

• #154 Collapse

It is good to be mastered, and then you can master all the good intentions and hard work needed to be all right, we have to remain calm and to focus on Tau than the demand and supply will be very good and it was very good and all that is right and all will be fine and all the good will and self-control is very good.
          • #155 Collapse

Support AND resistance are your own uncomplicated tools in order to analyze the market technically. Resistance will be the highest simple steps reaches from the market AS WELL AS assist would be the lowest simple steps reached with the market. no matter whether my spouse and i sign in these kind of simple steps from line then my partner and i acquire assistance or maybe resistance line. the break involving most of these lines provide high profit.
            • #156 Collapse

Analysis is very foremost in this contract and noble trader know analysis is the significant of hit in this contract. To facilitate is why if you can not analysis the the advertise you can not persuade hit. In analysis we must be know nearly support and resistance and pivot crux. These things very foremost on behalf of noble analysis.

• #157 Collapse

nice threads brother support resistane ko use kar ke har koi kafi pips ko hasil kar sakta hai hai be easy or kafi had tak is bina pe market move be karti hai
                • #158 Collapse

Inside the event we can gather the real Weight, Service along with pivot place and afterward we can continually be trad with all the generous exchanging strategy which can be really profitable. Although assemble specific with the intention of many of us ahead avoiding the real bogus generous.

• #159 Collapse

Resisten . support inn sbb ka bht important role hai trade market mai . ky kon si currency ko kis time support or kis ko kis time resist ho rhi hai . so inn ko follow krna chahay . aik acha trader bnn ny ky lya inn sbb ki maloomat ho ni chahay .
                    • #160 Collapse

Inside the event we can gather the real Weight, Service along with pivot place and afterward we can continually be trad with all the generous exchanging strategy which can be really profitable. Although assemble specific with the intention of many of us ahead avoiding the real bogus generous saglkhdc sakckh
                      • #161 Collapse

foreign currency trading is vital business for all those folks who would like to deal throughout forex trading each of them must learn knowledge about forex trading business there are many issues intended for revealing forex trading pattern to make income that is certainly called assist stage weight stage and pivot stage.
                        • #162 Collapse

bilkul sahi info di ha dear insan ghaltian lazmi krta ha or zaruri nahi k achy sy achy trader ki bhi traders profit mn he jain wo lose mn bhi jati hn ye to her business ka hisa ha dear
                          • #163 Collapse

Resistance, Support and pivot point.
                            i don't know any thing about all these because i am a new member here....and don't have complete knowledge about it yet....i am practicing in demo account and getting knowledge about it.....
                            • #164 Collapse

bahi jan Forex jasa business ka bara ma ap ko yah bata ho as kam kah abra ma ap koh bai achi sa lagta aya ha.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #165 Collapse

Friends currency airs mando tarha key kowatain kar farma hotey ha aik resistance or dosrey support or in dono keywajha sayhe market main move b hoteyha or in main say jis main zayada power ho us keytaraf he move zayada hotey ha.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X