Signal importance in FX
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #106 Collapse

brother signals ko samajhna ziada asaan nahi hae is kliye aap ko signals ki b learning karni parhti hae jis se aap mein signals ko samajhne ki salayiat peda hoti hae aur aap apni trade ko behtar bana saktay ho.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #107 Collapse

agar tu ap khud trader nahi henever or industry ka examination nhi kr sakte tu ap sign providor se sign obtain krlete henever or ya phir ap kisi k indicators free of charge us n stick to kr sakte henlakin sab se achi baat ye they k agar ap khud seekh len or khud apni industry discover kren or earn kren warna ap jab tak kro ge ap threat pe raho ge dosron k hatho.
      • #108 Collapse

signal is very important in forex but if you right position same like as news mostly people never understand the signal so he say he give me lose first improve knoladge after do
        • #109 Collapse

I am opening this thread in support of all traders whether new to the job or practiced. I hanker after to discuss on the sign substance in forex trading whether it is perfectly or wound.If it is rightful the how can we imagine to facilitate the prearranged sign would slap target.If wound in that case how can we check this is wound sign.

• #110 Collapse

Signal ka bht hi aham roll hai forex mai . 70 % aap ko profit dy jatay jbb 30 % aap ky against rhty hai . signal provide ki bht si site hai jo yh service provide krti hai . bht si site ky signal perfect hoty hai . mai ny kuch experience lya hai . so signal ka role aham hai forex mai .
            • #111 Collapse

am opening this thread in support of all traders whether new to the job or practiced. I hanker after to discuss on the sign substance in forex trading whether it is perfectly or wound.If it is rightful the how can we imagine to facilitate the prearranged sign would slap target.If wound in that case how can we check this is wound djs
              • #112 Collapse

dear bro main abi is main new ho or is liye muje is k bare main ilam nahi hai k is main signals importance hai k nahi k is main hum is ko use kar k is man hum ko is say koi faida ho sakta hai
                • #113 Collapse

Forex gives your opportunity in order to realize much in order on trading. Make somewhere your home singular need a downright notebook to help Pick Best currency pro you to trade next to Just as you keep track of your own advertise trends. Lone the brains are typically considered necessary.

• #114 Collapse

Signals can give you some pips on the daily basis and you can earn some money without any experience.. but keep in mind signals are not can be right always so you must working with low volume and risk..
                    • #115 Collapse

Nymex oil hit a session high of $102.12 a barrel earlier in the day, the most since April 29. WTI futures added 1.1%, or $1.11, on Tuesday to settle at $101.70 a barrel.

New York-traded oil futures were likely to find support at $100.36 a barrel, the low from May 13 and resistance at $102.34 a barrel, the high from April 24. ,.,.,.,.,
                      • #116 Collapse

Dear ap koi b signal use kren forex ma success chaty hen to apni risk managemnet aur capital management achi rken forex ap ko fiada day gi bs emotional trading sy bachen jo k failer ka main reson hy forex ma
                        • #117 Collapse

mere hisaab se signals tradigns hamaray liye theek ni hen q k in signals ki wajha se hamen loss ho skata he.mjhe mere teacher ne kaha tha ke kabhi bi ksi dosray ke analysis par tradigns na karo balkay hamesha apnay liye khud tradigns karo. me khud tradings karti hon or dosron ke anlaysis par ni chalti
                          • #118 Collapse

I have a lite account with them and don't have any issue with them as yet. Verification took me a long time because they demanded a lot of documents, but that is not more than what Dukascopy demanded from me, and I even had to DHL it to Dukascopy. So no big deal. UWCFX is okay.

• #119 Collapse

UWCFX is a good broker but it's not the best as of me ...United capital is registered company and it extend over 140 country , it is one of the biggest and trusted forex brokers . I am member there but i did not make any trades until now as they requires verifing of you id and adress however,the minimum deposit is just $10

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #120 Collapse

I am member there but i did not make any trades until now as they requires verifing of you id and adress however,the minimum deposit is just $10

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X