convergence aur divergence
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

convergence as well as divergence are extremely simple method in order to business forex trading in the event you merely recognize use of it, i do believe which prior to dealing virtually any method you will need to initial test with demonstration accounts.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

bhai jub market up ja kur wapis murti hy tu wo divergence hy oor jub market nechay janay ky baad ooper murti hy tu wo convergence kehlata hy. es ky maloom kurnay ky lye RSI, Stochest oor MACD indicators sy kam lya ja sakta hy.
      • #18 Collapse

gee bhai me too es forum pe new hoo aur trading sekh rahaa hoo aur knolwedge aur experience haasil kr rahaa hoo forex forum bohat acha buisneess hy me es forum koo like krtaa hoo mje es thread ke baary me khuch nae ptaa me abi learning kr rahaa hoo
        • #19 Collapse

is forum say her kisi ko faida ho raha hai chahe wo financialy ho ya knowledge k lehaz say ho.forex nay bhot say logo ki mushkilat asan kar de hain jo log ye samjhtay thay k hum is me financially week hain.
          • #20 Collapse

my business is rookie from the fx in addition to i'm sure which the fx is a plus just one small business in addition to i not known by means of these individuals in addition to you need to guide everyone from the fx trading style that qustion at this point.
            • #21 Collapse

convergence and divergence is a great tools or indicator that you an use to trade forex at any given time of the day although i believe that you have to learn alot about it before you can apply it correctly and so learning and practicing with it before trading it on live account
              • #22 Collapse

brother actually convergence main jahan taak mujha pata ha ka ka woo theek reading showw karatain hain or divergance main jab markett over sld ya over bought hoo jatii ha too wo theek reading showw nai kartaian hain . lakin app kisi or s pochoo mujha iss ka nai maloon itna .
                • #23 Collapse

MACD mean moving average convergence divergence iss ka matlab hai iss main two moveing averages hoti hain or ye indicator short term trades k liye buhat best hai.divergence that how they help us and how they we can get benefit from them if we use them then what we can get and if we aovid then what kind of loss.
                  • #24 Collapse

convergence in addition to divergence are incredibly simple method to deal foreign exchange should you just understand the effective use of the idea, i believe that prior to dealing just about any approach you must very first examination in trial accounts.
                    • #25 Collapse

There are a great number of signs inside the forex which often shows this trend with the market place such as the going regular or perhaps this zigzag signs we will need to utilize it because doing so help make this help to position purchase.
                      • #26 Collapse

brother i think that according to my experience There are so many indicators in the forex which shows the trend of the market like the moving average or the zigzag indicators we have to use it because it make the help to place order,.
                        • #27 Collapse

You'll find so many indications from the foreign exchange that exhibits this craze of the market place much like the going typical or even this zigzag indications we need to apply it since it create this help to place order.
                          • #28 Collapse

sir i'll be novice among the exchange in conjunction with i feel the exchange is superb one business in conjunction with i really don't noted by these in conjunction with you wish to guide everybody among the fx commerce vogue this explicit qustion at this time.
                            • #29 Collapse

sir i am newbie at the forex AS WELL AS my spouse and i think how the forex is usually wonderful solitary institution IN ADDITION TO i do not known coming from them IN ADDITION TO please support me in the forex trading application this qustion currently
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

Mister i am newcomer in the foreign exchange in addition to i'm sure that this foreign exchange is a plus just one organization in addition to i truly do unfamiliar by simply these in addition to make sure you support me in the foreign currency trading style this specific question now.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X