Newbie and new commer ko ye Thread zarur parhna chahiye
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #286 Collapse

thank a person on this UTILIZE full post my partner and i under stand almost all what you wrote. now i am a great beginner AS WELL AS inside an learning program AND learning coming from THE seniors advices. we will probably always keep inside MY mind all these helpful tips thanks again
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #287 Collapse

This are weighty important in a row on behalf of fresh traders since a fresh trader it is advice able to facilitate you start your forex trading career with demonstration checking account since to facilitate is the merely place to facilitate you can practice and gain knowledge of on behalf of as long as you fancy with no investing your money.
      • #288 Collapse

ap ke thread mojhy psand ae wake aysa hy jo newbie aty hain wo en bato ka zra kheyal nahe krty bas trading start kar daty hain jes ka result serf loss main he nelklta hy.forex say earning krny say phly forex sekhna boht zrore hy
        • #289 Collapse

a newbie should keep reading this forum because this forum is rich in science and it's very good indeed and we must be ready and patient will be very nice and all will be fine with a focus and hard work we will be very well and it's very important.
          :D
          • #290 Collapse

ad sy boht khush hn ap ny boht achi thread post ki hy mujhy pehly is bary en nahi pata tha ky ye sub janna boht zarori hy aj men ny ap ki ye thread parhi hy to mujhy boht sari cheezon ky bary men pata chala hy men aj sy in sub bato ko follow krn ga or phir trading krn ga
            • #291 Collapse

in MY PERSONAL watch if you happen to be originator throughout Forex trading mercantilism and then people learn straightforward decent almost the particular commerce AND USE demonstrate calculate pertaining to live.because noises and acquire will be the button connected with success throughout the commerce.
              • #292 Collapse

thank anyone with this EMPLOY full post my partner and i under stand many what people wrote. i\'m a great beginner ALONG WITH in an learning technique AND learning from OUR seniors advices. when i may always keep within MY OWN mind many these helpful tips thanks again.
                • #293 Collapse

learn from this forum is very good indeed and all will be fine and the focus will be very good and all the good will and patience will be very nice and all will be fine and all need the process and all should be done with focus and patience.
                  :o
                  • #294 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.
                    • #295 Collapse

yes you are right dear am 100% agree with u.. hmain sth sth learning krni chahye... demo account pay practice krni chahye ta k hmian acha experince ho jy or hum achy trader bn sken.. acha forum ha agr hum honsty say kam krty hain tu acha kma skty hain
                      • #296 Collapse

dear yh bht acha ki hai ap nai anaya walay new traders agr in ko follow karian gay tou zruru forex mai successful ho jayen gay or is mai achi eanirng karian gay or is mai apna expereince barhayen gay
                        • #297 Collapse

You ae right i believe alll new trader must read this because there are a lot of useful information that you have shared. i believe that every new trader should undertsand that forex is not a get rich quick business nd must do all it takes to get the knowledge of forex
                          • #298 Collapse

dear me new trader tu ni hon but mujhe zyada chezon ka ni pta tha tu is lye mene ye thread parhi ye bhot hi achi aur imformative thread ha jis ko parh kr hamen bhot kuch sekhne ko mila ha is me sb kuch thk likha ha
                            • #299 Collapse

g bilkul ap ne boht hi acha tread bnaya. hmain zeada se zeada learning krni chahiye or trading k wkt lalach se kam ni lena chahiye.or sahih wkt ka wait krna chahiye trading k liye.or emotions ko b control krna chahiye.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #300 Collapse

jee hy sir ma apki baat pay agree krta ho apnay bilkul thk kaha hy lakin sir ma apko yahi kaho ga kay agar ap forex kay rules kay mutabik kam krty hy to apo kabi bhi banned nai ho ga or apko aek acha bonus milay ga jis say ap forex pay traing bhi kr skaty hy

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X