X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #91 Collapse

tihis is new thing for me ... thank you so much for informative post
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #92 Collapse

Bid price ask price sa hamesha kam hoti hai aur dono ke fark ko economice term me spread kehte hai jo ek waty se profit bhi ha jaa sakta hai
      • #93 Collapse

Bid price is The item regarding of which when i deal THE quoted currency AS WELL AS selling ones base currency.it would be the alternate program for you to ask price . your current difference between bid price AND request for price can be called spread.
        • #94 Collapse

it\'s rarely possible with regard to the newbie to be able to attain such...but throughout constant AS WELL AS Steady strategy You will get The idea throughout only two weeks much like the winner inside a good Forex competition exactly who intended 2000% throughout income in merely 2weeks but he will be been throughout forex pertaining to 6 years...in Forex anything is possible through scalping accur

• #95 Collapse

forex gap strategy basically applied when the opening day of trade of the weeks.. because of the price fluctuation that happen on the weekend where the market is currently closed.. the opening price on the first day next week will be having a gap that need to be close.. then you can open a position to close those gap that happen

• #96 Collapse

I also comprehend forex hole setrategi for this we can do in the current business sector will be shutting on Friday where we can put pending request purchase stop and offer stop at the same time and if a crevice on Monday we put the traps will be hit, however in the event that it doesn't happen sebainyaa crevice pending crossed out for this we can include 15 pips from low hing flame before the end of business sector. on the off chance that there is a decent crevice setrategi his shortcoming bisanaya if the hole is not the case then we lit the pending request was fundamental in doing a re-dissection is on hold or cut lose

• #97 Collapse

It is impossible to earn money or make without risk because if no risk in this business then no opportunity has not this business .So risk is interrelated with Forex business So you have to face risk bearer otherwise any one can not make any money from Forex business .THAT IS TRUE

• #98 Collapse

the way to know the harmony on the trading platform are many, we can not just say they are the same as the price action, they are not, but the divergence, waves, harmony are very similar, and they can be well recognized with the price action trading system at the beginning or nay trading indicator that trades them.

• #99 Collapse

My business is additionally the latest a single within forex trader, or maybe my spouse and i additionally really want to understand in case their particular can be a few technique to make devoid of damage, but i wish to point out that in case we would like to make alot of funds therefore a little while we've got to consider risk it can be necessary a little while, simply because divorce lawyers atlanta small business there are a few occasion these types of kind of scenario comes any time we've got to consider risk.

• #100 Collapse

bid price wo price hoti hy jis m trader money ko sell karny k lliye market m lata hy aur jis ko hum puchase karty hy is ko bid price kehty hy dosry ilfaz m ye ask price k ult hota hy yani alternative
                      • #101 Collapse

i am new in forex trading business i start this business few months ago i have just do posting on pakistan forex forum i do nota have ha experience of trading that is why i do not know what is bid price when i know about bid price then i will inform you about bid price
                        • #102 Collapse

Bid price can be This regarding of which my partner and i purchase MY PERSONAL quoted currency ALONG WITH selling your own base currency.it could be the alternate technique for you to ask price . ones difference between bid price AS WELL AS get price will be called spread.
                          • #103 Collapse

brother forex trading mien hamesha price quote krny k leye 2 chezen hoti hen bid and ask price; bid price wo price hoti h jis mein trader purchase krta h or ask price wo price hoti h jis mein trader sale krny k leye willing hota h. bid price hamesa kam or ask price ziada hota h or in 2no ka diffearnce spread kehlata h.
                            • #104 Collapse

absolutely consistently mak an effort to help get the recent press kn the subject of the whole set of economciaoly and reveal the whole set of press beacuse of completely different pipes, out for thai thana...
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #105 Collapse

Bid price is actually That pertaining to of which i purchase THE quoted currency AND ALSO selling ones base currency.it may be the alternate program in order to request price . ones difference between bid price AND request price can be called spread.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X