My Very First Trade on live Account
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #166 Collapse

This is my first online trading as soon as i have worked it i have get free and important knowledge about forex it is very good business to do and to learn about ilike it and it is very educational knowledgeable business so it is my first online and interesting business
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #167 Collapse

g bhai ap ney apney first trade k bary main batya hain toh mere sath b kuch asa kuch ho chuka hain maine sab se pheli trade gold main ki thi jis main mujhe profit mila tha 3 dolars phr ahista ahista mujhe profit hota gaya and last main maine lalach ki toh sara profit lose main chala gaya islye lalach khabi b nahi karni chayeh..
      • #168 Collapse

dear aap ne bohat accha thread post kia he ess se beggeners ko bohat help mily ge.beginners aap lagon ke posts read kar kay start me loss se buch sakty hen or jalde trading seekh sakhtay hen.
        • #169 Collapse

very nice post i like it but i am new at here so a cant reply of your thread but i know that this forum is best
          • #170 Collapse

The sweet taste of one first trade always remain pleasant in dreams.Congrats for your first profit and I wish and pray for your good and prosper future and profitable trading in forex as long as you trade.once again many many congratulations.
            • #171 Collapse

I think it's the first time in a live trading account would certainly be very difficulty and as traders we have to be ready and focused and patient will be very nice and all need some process would be nice and patient and all need calmness and we really need to focus. thanks ..........
              • #172 Collapse

in the bigger picture, whole decline from 124.13 should have already completed at 75.56. stronger medium term rally could be seen back towards 101.65 key support turned resistance level. we'll see how usd/jpy responds at around 100 to judge the underlying medium term momentum for stronger up trend. meabwhile, break of 90.85 support is needed to be the first sign of medium term topping. otherwise, i stay bullish.

• #173 Collapse

there is at the bottom level of support that is going to continue with the development tapering triangle, but judging by what the market is expected to decline in the dollar, I think that next week will bring a sample 94.30, and the first goal of the breakdown will be 93.60

• #174 Collapse

collected for the determination of positive and desired to achieve a breakthrough previous resistance and then about the level of access to him about the main objective 3.3300.

• #175 Collapse

The form of copper price trades sideways inclined to maintain the stability below SMA acquired some negative momentum, we expect to continue to control the lateral inclination constantly opposes key indicators with stability within the bullish channel to remain confined between the axis of support around 3.1000 and initial resistance at 3.1700.

• #176 Collapse

Could not the price of copper to achieve any level of positive again until this moment to Anhsarh frequent between barrier moving average and a key support level, to confirm the positive will stay pending the liberation of the price of moving average, which will be tempted to start is bullish about the level of 3.2300 and then access to the level of the main objective, and centered around 3.3300.

• #177 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of thread which increase our knowledge and i am new heer at forum and i seek many things forum this forum like this type of threads but as concerne of answer of this type pf thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely but i know that this forum is very best.... thnx
                          • #178 Collapse

when trading in a live first time will surely make us very confused and as traders we have to be ready and all will be fine with a focus and all the good will and patience will be very good and hard work we will be very good and all need the process and always wait would be very nice and it would be very nice.
                            :p
                            • #179 Collapse

Bro Main to live account use ker raha hun ajj tak main nay koi thread Post nhi kari App mujhe samjha saktay ho ke apni thread kese share karaingay.........................
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #180 Collapse

trading is often used for small and large businesses anywhere in the Internet is hard and dangerous, popular Web-based briefings for shareholders. Use the Internet to gain access to small and medium-sized businesses without the risk of danger in the search because of the middle and small size enterprise.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X