My Very First Trade on live Account
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #151 Collapse

bhai jab mane apni first trade lagai is main to main kafi excited tha humain jab demo acount use akrny k baad real acount say trade lagani ho to humain chahye k hum risk ko minimum rakheen or is main leverage ka khas khayal rakheen takky humain loss na ho
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #152 Collapse

Its really reliable and hopeful especially pro just starting out traders like me, i additionally a just starting out trader and turn into limb of it duo of months before. I didn't start live trade yet but i am preparing myself pro it, i am lit trace perplexed as well as excited. Its my application to all members please pray pro me.
      • #153 Collapse

jee ha sir lakin sir manay abi tak trading start nai ki ha lakin ma abi pak forum pay kam kr raha ho jis say ma posting krkay bonus earn kr raha ho usi bonus say ma trading kro takay ma ak achi trading kr sako or ziada say ziada earning kr sako lakin uskay liye mujay ziada bonus earn krna ho ga
        • #154 Collapse

I think we should be able to focus and all will be fine and all need the process and all will be fine and all will be fine and all need the process and all will be good and self control are very good and it would be very nice and everything must start from the demo and then a new live account.
          ;)
          • #155 Collapse

Dear brother you have shared good things through his thread, I also just all no treader do not become emotional, it is a big caused to fail in this business and be careful in every trading and follow the money management rules.
            • #156 Collapse

g han bhai jan ap ne bhot he achi bat shair ke ha man ap ke bt se garee krta hn g han bhai jan forex man jo bhe bat ho hum sub ko ik dosry se lazmi shair krni chy
              • #157 Collapse

g bhai ap ney apney very first trade k bary main batya hain toh mere sath b kuch asa kuch ho chuka hain maine sab se pheli trade rare metal main ki thi jis main mujhe earnings mila tha two dolars phr ahista ahista mujhe revenue hota gaya AS WELL AS last main maine lalach ki toh sara income lose main chala gaya islye lalach khabi b nahi karni chayeh.
                • #158 Collapse

the first entry in a live account would certainly be very difficult all need the process and always wait would be very nice and all the good will and peace will be very nice and it's going very well and the focus will be useful for us.
                  :confused:
                  • #159 Collapse

I think it's the first time in a live trading will definitely suffer losses and it almost always happens and as traders we should be able to focus and all will be fine and continue to learn from my mistakes will be very good indeed.
                    :D
                    • #160 Collapse

I think it's the first time that trading on a live account it will feel the loss seemed to continue, but we must learn and continue to understand the mistake then we will be more nice and all it is is a process and we have to be ready and patient will be very nice and all it took was patient and process will be very good.
                      :(
                      • #161 Collapse

main ne jab pehl bar trading ki thi jab pehli trade lagai thi mujhee loss he hua tha lakin second trade main mujhee kafi profit hua tha
                        • #162 Collapse

ji bhai jan ap ne bht acha kia jo ap ne apna experience hm logo k sth share kia apni first live trading ka mai abi demo pe he practice kr rha hu to mje abi tk is trah ka koi experience nihua
                          • #163 Collapse

I myself agree with you in the opinion it certainly learning to be good and sufficient knowledge and continuous training so that we can نبدء to trade in the forex market and from here it is possible to achieve success or walk in the way of success
                            • #164 Collapse

Very nice thread i like it but because i'm new here i dont know the answer this increase my knowledge and i appreciate this i seek many thing from this thread but as concern to answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.But this forum is good i like this .
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #165 Collapse

I think it's the first time in a live trading account will surely be trouble and it often happens to everyone so it should all be in the range from small lots so that in case of a loss is not too large. and from it we will know that forex is very difficult.
                                :(

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X