Jo loog bilkul new hain forum main,un kay liey
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #466 Collapse

forex is incredibly very simple to do in order to learn. however it's for who have proper knowledge regarding forex trading. it may be a tough for beginners as a result of they usually have terribly less knowledge and expertise in forex trading.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #467 Collapse

forex not hard and not easy forex is economic market change with politices and ecomice life at the world forex is simple markt as any markets

• #468 Collapse

According to me, foreign exchange is not in the normal course of business is not very difficult so easily, it is already in the business and this practice, you will feel that it is a business very difficult without practice even in the case must, need to have proper training from one.

• #469 Collapse

In this issue I am working on forex and I realy enjoying using this site and I want to spent more and more time on this site to improve my trading skills ,i also like to say that forex trading is not as easy as people think, but not as difficult as people think so i want observe the real passion.

• #470 Collapse

Forex not hard and not easy Forex is economic market change with politics and economic life at the world. Variation and trading on different pairs and make experience to make money in real trading. If you can learn Forex, then you can earn good profits. Please understand this.Good luck brother.

• #471 Collapse

I think Forex is a good business.forex not hard and not easy forex is economic market change with politices and ecomice life at the world forex is simple markt as any markets

• #472 Collapse

I think Forex trading is not easy task it is very difficult to trading in here.Forex trading is become easy if you can learn about this properly.I like this market very much.I think Forex trading is not easy it is very difficult if you can not learn about this when you come here after learning then you can make good profit from here.

• #473 Collapse

sir knowledge kay bina tou forex trading business main success mere khayal se tou mumkin nahi hai agar ap is business main ya kisi bhi business main earning ka mind banate ho tou knowledge tou sab se phele hoti hai ap apni practice ko jari rakho ap ki trading easy ho jaye gi

• #474 Collapse

bhi ap ny thea kaha hy main ye kahon ga k agr ap koi b kam start karty han aur us main ap ko acha tajrba nai hy to kis trha sy us main acha profit kama lo gye

• #475 Collapse

forex trading is very easy but when you learn more and good practice. whit out learn and also practice its very difficult. at first you need demo practice then its very easy o you. forex is not so very hard just need some knowledge then its very easy.

• #476 Collapse

forex is Normal business not so much easy not very difficult. But it need practice and proper knowledge from any one who is already in this business and without practice you shall feel that it is very difficult and hard business.

• #477 Collapse

forex is a better work and better income money for a jobs now all man like him a forex and income money for a now all man is a goods man and income money for a jobs now all man like him a forex and better income money for a jobs now think easy forex............................................. ..........

• #478 Collapse

dear sir, knowledge is the main requirement of forex, without it you can't stand a chance in a business like forex so you need to learn forex first and then you can trade, it is easy for those who try their hard to understand forex first and then this business will give them money without any limit.

• #479 Collapse

If you have a good knowledge about Forex trading you can create automatically a easy way to trade in Forex and earn a good profit in your trading business .

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #480 Collapse

I think forex trade is most difficult trade in the whole world . If you think forex is a easy trade at all then you are now in wrong , Because no one can make profit from forex all time . So forex trade is a most difficult trade .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X