best trading time in forex
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #271 Collapse

Indeed in our forex should be comfortable and all will be fine if we do trade at a time that is most convenient for us and it will be very nice and all need processes and preparation.and all will be good and will be very good self control once and that will be very good indeed.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #272 Collapse

trading with USD/JPY may be so risky for any trader right now the price is go bad you may predict the price in a direction but in fact the price will move any where so it may be risky to trade with this pair in my opinion i lost many trades by trading with this pair only so i do not prefer to trade with this pair ever .

• #273 Collapse

Thanks very much for this post. I myself did not know this fact. I though jpy moves only because of it's own monitory policy. Also when USD goes up, JPY goes down and vice versa. There are many things to learn from this post. I personally like to trade jpy pairs because most of the time it's easier to identify their direction.

• #274 Collapse

i think, as long as you know how to put the risk on this pair, there would be no problem. This pair moves slower than any other pavorit major pair like FIbre or Cable. Any pair is risky, but we can manage risks, that is the due of trader

• #275 Collapse

The US crude oil has being on the down trend since last 8 weeks (2 month), the energy was so because of the successful broken of the price at 105.29. In the short term trading, the pair is still on the bearish bias, and the target will be 92.66. Traders should be taking it slowly on the bearish trend at this phase, meaning that you should sell on rally.

• #276 Collapse

I am currently in this trade, the bias is bearish as long as the price is able to maintain 95.00 psychology point to the downside, and the target for this wee is at 89.92. If the crude oil can successfully breach 93.69, there is no way it will not reach that target this week. Be very careful, but it is in the very strong down trend at this phase.

• #277 Collapse

there is not a actual time but most of trader say that the best time is the london time or us time so these two market times are best for the trade in which market show good volatility.
                • #278 Collapse

forex trading my sub time hi best hoty hyn qun ky forex trading my agr ap ko acha trading ka experience hy to phr ap kab marzi trading kr skaty ho or agr ap new trader ho or ap ko forex trading ka experience bi nahi hy to phr ap ko forex trading my 11 PM sy 7 AM tak trading krna ho gi
                  • #279 Collapse

Trading k best time us waqt hota hai jab ap ko market me currecy rate me flucation ka pta ho or ap ko pat ho k market kis taraf ja rahi ya to ye up ki taraf ho ya phr down ho gi agar up ho to ap us waqt trade kare to profit earn kare ge is liye best time wo hai jab ap market knowledge ho.
                    • #280 Collapse

brother hamaray seniors ka ye kehna ha ke trading ka waqt 3 baje ke baad hota ha q ke 5 baje market ya ziyada up ho jata ya pir down hota ha.
                      • #281 Collapse

jibro main to ya khaon ga k pak forex main best trading time koi nhi aap jis time marzi work kar sakty hain is forex mian ziyada ter log part time job katy hain
                        • #282 Collapse

best time 8:00 se le k 22:00 tak ha ager ap is time men trading kren gy to apko more oppertunity mily g aur ap aur ziyada gain kren gy
                          • #283 Collapse

trading k ley acha time to rat ka hi hai tb ap bilkul relx ho kr trading kr sakty ho or pakistan main subha k waqt forex trading ki market itni achi nahi rehti es ley sham k waqt trading krna acha hai to ap ko faida milt hai.
                            • #284 Collapse

forex esi leya to ricky ha k es k action k bary mi hamy sahe sy pata ni chalta k kis time mi trading hamry haq mi rahy gi or ham andazy sy trading karty ha or agar laq sath dy to profit or agar na sath dy to loss hota ha wajidali bro ap ki ray py ma zarur ek bar try karu ga thanks
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #285 Collapse

forex ak acha busiess ha sab is ka ko lik karta ha ap be is ma kamkaro or pisa kao sab ko is ma boht pisa milta ha sab is kam ko like karta ha sab ko is ma boht [pisa kamn ha to is ka liy is ka demo ccount ma traing karn ho ge

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X