News Based Simple strategy:
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #106 Collapse

is thread ko parhne kay baad kafi acha mehsoos horaha hai kyun kay issay thori si ase hint milli hai kay ab hum agay barh ker confidently khuch ker saktey hain

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #107 Collapse

forex main loss ya profit mere khayall main stregedy kay saath saath us waqat ki markket kay upps and downs pir bhi depend kerta hai jin ka kisi bhi waqat ups and downs hosakta hai

• #108 Collapse

Forex bazaar in addition to my dealing is accomplishing down-to-earth direct put your name down for exchanging having both specialized in addition to down-to-earth analysis therefore in this mode my dealing is not employing some shortcut method in addition to some shortcut process my dealing is accomplishing short-run direct put your name down for exchanging in addition to burden day-to-day profits.

• #109 Collapse

bhai based simple traegty asi straegty hai jis ko hum news ky waqat istemal kar sakty hain aur sath sath news b ly sakty hain..........
          • #110 Collapse

g haan yeh line meny start bhe esly ke hy oor mujy currently pta tha k Abdullah bhai he / she es pory community forum me esa bnda hy jo muj sony ericsson kse bhe strategy par behas kr skta hy. hamary en discussions sony ericsson newbies ko kafi support mel skti hy. agar wo har commnet ko ghor sony ericsson understand kry in addition to each demonstration me training bhr krly.
            • #111 Collapse

I am burden stress-free handbook mercantilism with both technical and elementary analysis in this fashion all through this method i'm not victimisation one road strategy and one road modus operandi i'm burden squat characterize handbook mercantilism and creating day after day profits.

• #112 Collapse

mery bahi bat yeh ki jo traiqa ap nay bata hy es ma to esy hota hy k phely ap ka aik set loss hit hota hy or ap ko loss ho jata hy phr ap k trade return ho jati hy or dosri traf b set loss hit ho gata hy ma yeh traeqa kr chuka ho yeh fail hy han tuka lag jay to alag bat hy
                • #113 Collapse

thanx dear app ke strategy mujey bohot help de gi aor aap jesay logo ke waja sa forex bohot aagay taraqi karay gi.
                  • #114 Collapse

the most important is the comfort and convenient if we could all be nice and all need the process and always be ready and focus will be very good indeed. and all have to remain calm and to stay focused and always patient and do not impose themselves.
                    :cool:
                    • #115 Collapse

I think we should be able to focus and all will be good and self control are very good and all need the process and always wait to be very nice and comfort we will be very useful and it would be very nice and all need the process and wait.
                      ;)
                      • #116 Collapse

the most important is the comfort and convenient if we could all be nice and all need the process and always be ready and focus will be very good indeed. and all have to remain calm and to stay focused and always patient and do not impose themselves.asjk
                        • #117 Collapse

ha g jnab,app ki baat hundred eprcent thek hay jnab,,,,,,i am ahundred and one pe5rcent agree with you jnab,.si mai kaam karna kafi acha bhi lagta hay jnab..............ok
                          • #118 Collapse

I am undertaking regular show trading composed with both specialized and besides essential analysis as a consequence in this method i am unquestionably not employing to all intents and purposes some shortcut tactic and besides to all intents and purposes some shortcut method i am undertaking short-run show trading and besides creating each day profits.
                            • #119 Collapse

adnan bhae please bata dain k news kis tarah sa liee gae matlab ap kon sa source use karta hain jo reliable ha.or best result oriented ha,
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #120 Collapse

bahi muj as kah abra ma nahr pata ha kyo kah jab bah ham as kam mah bohot achi bana chta ha hamy yah bohit zayda dar sa lagta aya ho gay.as keya mara khyal sa yah achi job ha yar.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X