Trading kay duran apne emotions pe kese control kare?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #106 Collapse

yes you say right my brother i agree with you but i think you can control your emotions by your determination and will power no other thing can help you to control. and dont trader while you are under emotions it can harm your trade a lot.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #107 Collapse

i do think you can handle your own sensations by your determination and will strength absolutely no some other thing can assist you to regulate. and also please don't dealer if you are within sensations it might hurt your own industry much.
      • #108 Collapse

for controlling this we have to make ourself disciplined and need to use the best strategy then we can easily control our emotions.aap bilkul relax ho kar trade karain or ager meray bhai aap ko lose ho bhi jata hai tu wo aapki kisi apni galti ki waja se hua hota hai.
        • #109 Collapse

dear profit or loss to trading ka hissa hota hai is liye hume trading me loss hone per emotional nai hona chaiye balke sabar se kam lena chaiye kyu ke loss hume apni hi mistakes se hota hai is liye hume apni mistakes se learn karna chaiye ta ke hum next time is bach sake
          • #110 Collapse

i'm sure it is possible to command your current feelings because of your perseverance and will strength no some other issue may help you to overpower. and please don't investor as long as you're under feelings it may harm your current business much.
            • #111 Collapse

ASSALAM O ALEIKUM hmmmm mere bhai trading krte hoe hamein apne emotions per control rakhna bht zada zarori hai agr hum apne emotions per control nh rakheneg to hamein bht loss hosakta hai qk ap jald bazi ya jazbaat mein akr hamesha kuch na kuch esi ghalti krdete ho jsi se apki trade kharab hojati hai or apko loss hota hai
              • #112 Collapse

i think management your emotions by your determination and can power no alternative factor can assist you to manage. and dont monger whereas you're underneath emotions it will damage your trade alot.
                • #113 Collapse

forex ma jab aap trade kra to aap ka lia zroori ha ka aap apni emotions ko control rakha keo ka is sa warna un ko bht ziada nuksaan bhi ho sakta ha ... jab wo trade kar rha ho to un ko ya bat yaad rakhni chahiya ka agar wo lalach sa kaa kra ga to ha sakta ha ka un ko bht bra nuksaan ho jy jis ko wo bardash na kar py .
                  • #114 Collapse

I think you can manage your current sensations because of your determination and can power not any various other factor can help you to regulate. along with dont dealer when you are beneath sensations it could possibly cause harm to your current trade a lot.
                    • #115 Collapse

we earn bit more profit that time we get more excited that yes i made such a nice and handsome amount by investing very low amount that is the sign to entering emotions now with you in trading so control them but it's hared to control
                      • #116 Collapse

aap apnu emotions ko us waqt hi control kar skte ho jab aap mini lot k sath long term main kaam karo agr aap aap bari lot lagao gy to aap ki heartbeat market k sath sath hi movement kare gi
                        • #117 Collapse

I think for this need maximum one years hard demo practice experience knowledge and good education traders because he know emotion is danger for the traders and he know too forex market is all time movement .so for the emotion control every traders experience enough .

• #118 Collapse

jo apny emotion ko controll krny ma kamyab ho gia wo trading ma success ho gia aksar dekha gai hy k new trader jb trade loss ma jati hy to os ko close kr dety hen or loss utha lety hen agr wo thora sbar say kam len to un ki trade return ho skti hy or wo loss k bjay profit kamhen gay
                            • #119 Collapse

Our issue can be coming from almost everyone can be that the method that you make yourself great and quiet through trade becasue everybody have thoughts and through trade time we all receive ecstatic and several time period feel anxiety about decline what exactly a person folks in like manner management ones thoughts? you need to share it.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #120 Collapse

yes you can ocntrol your meotions by your determination and will power no other thing can help you tco ontrol.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X