Trading kay duran apne emotions pe kese control kare?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #241 Collapse

emmotions ko control karna ek achay trader kay liay bohat zarori he kiun kay jab be aap emotional trading karen ge to aap kay loss kay bohat chance bohat ziada hotay hen kiuyn kay forex trading etna assan kaam nai he.ess kay liey aap ko hard work ki zarorat hoti he.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #242 Collapse

Its one difficult thing to do in trading although everyone knows that emotions are the real enemy of a trader.I dont have much to say but one thing.always set a minimum target for your trade and close it right after it hits your target.dont let your emotions carry you away and ending up in disaster.only strong will can help a trader to overcome emotions in forex.
      • #243 Collapse

I think as traders control emotions is very important and can control the emotions of it all will be able to manage it well and we all need a process and we have to be ready and focused then all would be good thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
        • #244 Collapse

i think today the price may from an ascending correction towards the level of 96.45, wrote analyst, later in my opinion the pair may continue falling down towards the level of 95 and then start a new ascending movement to reach the targets at 97 and 98.

• #245 Collapse

98.90 capped the pair in june 2009 and serves as minor resistance. a stronger line is the 97.80 line, which was a peak back in 2009. the new 2013 peak of 96.71 is the next line.

• #246 Collapse

if interbank reports are to blieved, most of the usd/jpy selling in recent days has been from big hedge funds booking profits, whilst most of the buying has come from japanese corporates and institutions. with japanese markets closed today, that may take away some of the support. this could of course also mean that the hedge funds stay away untill liquidity improves again but if something happens to spook the market, the main risk will be to the downside.

• #247 Collapse

the usd/jpy has been in retreat since earlier today during european trading . in these moments, the pair is establishing fresh session lows at the 95.00 level. having tested this region, the cross is already suffering a loss of -.98 % below its opening.

• #248 Collapse

usd/jpy has been held in negative territory friday amidst a resolution in cyprus that has left currency markets in limbo during american trading. having made several failed breaks towards the upside, the pair has now found itself entrenched at 94.39/40 in these moments, down a sizable -0.67% as hopes still run high of a bailout inthe island nation.

• #249 Collapse

trading is often used for small and large businesses anywhere in the Internet is hard and dangerous, popular Web-based briefings for shareholders. Use the Internet to gain access to small and medium-sized businesses without the risk of danger in the search because of the middle and small size enterprise.
                    • #250 Collapse

bhai hamen agar emotions ko control krna ho tu hamen business krte waqt aik planing ke sath business krna chaiye aur is ko apna target smjhna chaiye agar ap mistakes ko rok skte hain tu emotions ko control krna zarori ha
                      • #251 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of thread which increase our knowledge and i am new heer at forum and i seek many things forum this forum like this type of threads but as concerne of answer of this type pf thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely but i know that this forum is very best siriously iam new
                        • #252 Collapse

very nice post i like it but i m new at here so i cant reply but know that your forum is best to learn
                          • #253 Collapse

emotions ko control karna buht mushkil hai doran trading but jub app trade karte hai or greed or emotions ka shikar ho jate haii too hosakta hai apka emotion apkoo loss dai jae lehaza emotions se bache
                            • #254 Collapse

how to control our emotins.first of all cool mind ka sath.jzbati dil ko dor chood aya kran trading ka kamoo ma.phr dakan kamyabi ap ka kadam chooma gi.some time emotional ho kr hum bda nakasan kr jata han.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #255 Collapse

I think we do have to be able to control the emotions then all will be fine and all need patience in the trading process and very important and all will be fine with a focus and patient will be very nice and it was very good indeed.
                                :(

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X