how many pair do you used in trade
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

how many pair do you used in trade
    ap trading ka laye kitne pair used kar rahe ho daily ap kitne pair main trade ker rahe ho sub sa zayda earn ap ko kis pair main hota hain
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

bhai jan men ap ki bat samajh gyaa hoon ap ye pooch rahy he ky men forex trading business me trading ky liy kitny pair used krta hn bhi jan mujhy sirf 2 pairs pasan hen aik ka nam EUR/USD or dosry kam nam GBP/USD hy is ki movement sy men boht acjhio earning hasil kr leta hn
    • #3 Collapse

I myself just do 1 pair only and it was very nice and very good for me and most importantly always be prepared to be very nice and all will be fine and all need the process and all will be fine and all need the process and all will be good and self control are very good and all will be good and we have to be patient and have to be ready.
      ;)
      • #4 Collapse

I own more concentration on one pair used to be and it's very important to get the focus and will all be nice and focus will be very good and all will be good and will be very good self control and patience will be very nice and it was very good indeed.
        :confused:
        • #5 Collapse

I think you should concentrate on one pair only and that's very important and all will be fine and will focus very well and the patient was very important and all will be fine with a focus and keep calm..keep spirit
          ;)
          Last edited by ; 23-09-2014, 02:39 PM.
          • #6 Collapse

bhai jan main is main kaam akrty howe trading main daily do pair use karta hun isky ilawa main kisi or pair ko use naheen akrta hun q k mujhy inhi do pairs ki information hay or ye mujhy kafi help bhi karty hain EUR/USD ko main zyada use karta hun trading main
            • #7 Collapse

:pI think we should start from 1 pair first and so that is more ready and keep calm and it will be very nice and all will be fine and will focus very well and all the process and patient will need very good indeed and we must be ready.
              • #8 Collapse

dear bhai jan mai forex trading mai sirf do pair ko ziyada istemal karta ho iss kay ilawa muje kisi or pair kay bary mai knowledge nai hay mai sirf eur/usd ko use karta ho or iss se muje kafi earning ho jati hay
                • #9 Collapse

dear we use only one or two pairs,means USD/EURO, and Gold, but we always keep low volume because i himself avoid from greed and advise other too, to avoid from use many pairs and greed, because it lead toward loss,ur balance ll be washd
                  • #10 Collapse

I think we should start from 1 pair first and so that can concentrate and it will be very important and all will be good with the focus and patient can be very good once and that will be very good and the focus will be very good indeed.
                    • #11 Collapse

everyone has different views and experiences, forum is a place to discuss and share the experiences of different members and different views, I always take a lesson from every view and experience of experts or even novice, and I hope I can share the experience that can make lessons for beginners.

• #12 Collapse

I see this forum as a means of bringing different types of traders ranging from newbie traders to the very experienced traders together from different part of the world to share knowledge and ideas on FOREX trading and this can go a long way to increase our knowledge and skills, so I support that meaningful posts should be made.

• #13 Collapse

This is very essential that we don't post on forum for not only bonus but also learn something new, achieving some valuable experience from each other and also keep the wish to help any other about Forex market.

• #14 Collapse

you should study about begin to something, therefore their is extremely important that people do not publish upon discussion board with regard to not just reward but additionally discover some thing brand new,

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

je ha sir ma samj gya jo apnay pocha ha sir ma to apko yahi kaho ga kay ap 2 pairs pay bhi tarding kr saktay ha lakin ya apko dakna ho ga kay apkay pas katna expeerince ha or apnay katna invest kia ha qk ap jatna ziada invest krtay ha to apko uthna hi ziada profit hota ha jis say ap ak achi earning kr saktay haa

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X