Demo Practice is the best tool to become successful
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #211 Collapse

g haan forex ko ache treeke say karne k lye aap ko demmo account say behtar koi rah numai nahin kar sakta demmo say aap ka knowledge bahrega or aap ka business trakeee karega
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #212 Collapse

If you are looking for the best scalping indicators, I will tell you that you are not telling yourself the professional trading question. I have used all the above trading system in this market, and I think that the best that any trader can see in them is the use of two or three together, some are lagging , while some are leading. But the stochastic loos more promising.

• #213 Collapse

I do not think that there is only one thread you'll find a lot of strong indicators, but unfortunately will not easily find the cursor successful and appropriate for you and you have to search for yourself and your trading because the way you think you can find us different from all of us and will not use the same indicator in circulation.

• #214 Collapse

I've got employed the many over buying and selling program in this industry, as well as I believe that this ideal in which virtually any broker could see included can be the use of 2 or 3 with each other, many tend to be lagging, even though tend to be top. Though the stochastic loos far more guaranteeing.

• #215 Collapse

I think we can use a combination of indicators. of some indicators. one example we can use the composite indicator Moving average and bolinger bands. We also use a nifty little time frame such as the M15. There we could do well with the OP

• #216 Collapse

I guys i need to find out the great scalping and then I even have determined to settle on the great scalping indicator.o tell Maine your expertise that one is that the best? is that the stochastics, MACD or CCI smart indicator for the scalping and additionally make a case for the explanation for it.

• #217 Collapse

yes that you are suitable demo practice can be in order to ticks inside inst Forex within Demo accounts is usually THE brilliant teacher It required all of us more information on Forex trading ALONG WITH whether people practice tons of day subsequently finally we end up being an trader with Forex AND ALSO inst account
                • #218 Collapse

dear all brothers i agree with you but as i am new at here so cant reply of your threads but it is a fact that this forem provides huge knowledge to all of us easily at here
                  • #219 Collapse

yes you\'re suitable demo practice is for you to clicks throughout inst Forex inside Demo accounts is actually THE awesome teacher That provide the all of us added information about Forex trading ALONG WITH if an individual practice lots of day then finally when i possibly be a good trader with Forex IN ADDITION TO inst accounts.
                    • #220 Collapse

g haan deer demo acount best hein gess phir tarde senkhan geny sankte hein demo acount sb ka liyren hot koyen be real tarde se phely demo tarde zarore karn demo tarde karn se market ke pat chelty tarde karn ka experince tarnk pat chelty hein.

• #221 Collapse

g jnab demo practice is to important in inst Forex in Demo account is our great teacher that provide us more information about Forex trading and if you practice lots of time then finally we be a good trader in Forex and inst account

• #222 Collapse

mery bhi bat asy ha k ager app demo par long time practice karty ho to app ko good knowledge hasil hota ha jo app ko 1 acha tredar banny my madad karta ha bas ye he waja ha k demo ko use karny walon ki tadad bht ha
                          • #223 Collapse

the demo is a very important practice once and for all be nice and focus will be very good and self control are very good and always be prepared to be very good and all need processes and peace will be very good and that's very important.
                            :)
                            • #224 Collapse

asalam o alikum ji han me ap se agree krta hun k forex me demo practice is the best tool for trading kiu k forex me any se pehly hamy hamy demo pr practice krni chaye or jitni ho sky kiu k forex me trading k leye hamy pehly demo account pe trading krni chey
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #225 Collapse

Yes dear it helps lot, especially for the beginners but when you are completely comfortable with trading then you may trade without indicators then your experience works for you. .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X