Part timers can't Forex Trading
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

I know that's down to its equity account for only $ 4000. You can see the updated strategy and I'm not done. Competition rules is you. If you click on the 4 strategies yet, you can try. I do not speak to each other in a strategy to get to know you better. Well, it seems to me. And if you have enough time t
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

it dosent matter weather u are part times or full timer its about the info experience and skill if u have all this then u can successfull in forex all the time.

• #63 Collapse

Walaikum as salaam.. Yes i totally agree with you brother that is true forex may losers ka ratio isiliye increase hota ja raha hy k logo ne isay part time job zyada bana lya hy jab k forex bohat hard work or aapka full time mangta hy..
        • #64 Collapse

bai apki bat galat ha kion k ma b forex ma part time kaam kar rha hnor ma is ma acha earn akr rha hn or ye buhat hi zyada best business ha or muja to ye buhat hi zyada cha lagta ha or ye kamal ka business ha
          • #65 Collapse

no dear i am not agree with you because it can be done by part time you don't need to sit in front of market all time just open trade and make limit of stop loss and take profit and switch off your pc just needs to understand this business in start after that you just keep eye on market news only and it will gives you earning.
            • #66 Collapse

I think if we want to get the success from it then we have to learn about it more carefully and also we have to gain the great knowledge and experience about it, then we can do this trading business as a part time or full to get the success.

• #67 Collapse

Yes Dear main aap say agree kerta hon Forex ko sekhnay k liay full time dena perta hay. lakin Trading ko part time b kia ja sakta hay apnay style k mutabiq jessay position trader, ya swing trader apnay job k sath free time main trading bi kertay hain.
                • #68 Collapse

ap part time forex trading nahi kr sakte kiu k forex koi aam cheez nahi hai or even hr koi es ko handle nahi kr sakta jo professional Wood hain wohi es me trading sahi tarha se krta hai or perhaps boht zada earning krte hain kiu k forex demand full n suitable time.
                  • #69 Collapse

ap portion date forex trading nahi kr sakte kiu k forex koi aam cheez nahi hai or hr koi es ko handle nahi kr sakta jo professional Log hain wohi es me trading sahi tarha se krta hai or even boht zada earning krte hain kiu k forex require full n proper time.
                    • #70 Collapse

Yes dear i am with your comment . Forex need your time and concentration to get the success in the forex trading. Forex is a not part time business in the starting time , my my after some time when you got the experience and knowledge you will take it as a part time. Forex is on line business and give a very reasonable profit if you give me full time to learn the forex trading with full time and having good learning
                      • #71 Collapse

Trader can get the success in the forex trading business as a part time or full time that he just need to learn carefully and also need to do the work with and relax mind then we can be able to get the success soon.

• #72 Collapse

Bahee me tau yehee samjta hu ke forex ko full time krna chaheye ku ke earning ke leye mahnat ke zaroort hoti hy aor business ko time dena parta hy agr hum full time dety hyn tau hum koi be opportunity of sell buy ke miss nahy kr pahyn gy jab ke part time wala trader bohout see opportunity miss kr deta hy, so full time trader is best.
                          • #73 Collapse

forex ko ap part time job k tor par bi kar saktay hain ye zarori nai k ap is ko full time de agar ap k pass achi knowledge or experience hai or educated bi hain tu ap is ko easily part time job kr skty hn

• #74 Collapse

Forex is full time business if we trade full time we earn much profit for our account. Some people like part time business but i like full time trading. When we trade full time we earn more and more profit and also learn each and everything but if we trade part time then wo do not earn much profit. My many friends trade for full time and earn good money easily. I also like full time trading and this is best trading.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

ap part or full time dono tara se forex business kar sakte ha or eh itna payara business ha jis me ap jitne marzi expert ho ap trade laga ker tp sl laga kar dosre kam kar sakte ha or end of time ap ki trade profit ya loss me kati ho gi...

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X