Scalping in Forex Trading
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

Market bias is most important to make consistent pips in the market. Always learn good technical knowledge of the market and then we can make good profit in the market.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

scalping will probably blow your current account very fast, AS WELL AS mostly traders usually are scalping for you to gain huge capital by very small deposit. scalper with tight stops, including 10 pips are usually safe, no matter whether using right mm compared to safer compared to day traders
      • #63 Collapse

yeh aik boht acha forum hy aur jo log forex mein new hoty hein un k liy boht acha hy aur ap ka thread bi boht acha hy muj ko ess mein seekhny k liy boht kuch mila hy aur mein ess ko boht zyadh like krta hoon. lekin jahan tk ap k thread k jwab ka talaq hy to mein abi new hoon mujh ko sai trh sy pta nai hy ess liy ai mein sirf study kr rha hoon:
        • #64 Collapse

g han bhai jan ap ne sahe kaha man ap ke bt se agree krta hn g han bhai jan forex man bhot he risk ha is ly hum ko apni lgai hoi tarde ko bar bar clos nahi krn achy jab tak wo apna targit pora na kr le
          • #65 Collapse

forex scaliping kuch logo ke liye ushkel huthi han tu kuch logo ke liye asan es me aj kal bohot se trading softwares nekal rahe han ju ke scaliping ko or bi effective banathe han ye etnhaye risky kam han ku ke long trend me trading etna risky nhi han es me bandhe ko full time trading karni phadthi han
            • #66 Collapse

ji janab forex boht hi good forum hy jo online part time is per trading kerny ki opportunity provide kerta hy.aur hum is m scalping ker ky boht good earning ker skhty hy aur m15 per sclaping time boht good hota hy jis m hum kam invest sy ziyada earn ker skhty hy.
              • #67 Collapse

The syllabus will yield you a login and password to your description, with which you can forever enter the terminal and perceive to happen as expected.
                MetaTrader 5 has already taken its place together with the trading terminals. Traders highly appreciated its considerable advantages, such as: Another trading tips, trade blotter, rapid strategies development, and all that.

• #68 Collapse

Yea sir, Mt5 is a updated platform in forex market, it is a highly flexible and best trading platform in the world. I think all newbies need to forex trade with this platform because they can be well about forex by mt5 software, for the reason I will continue my forex trading with it because we can get many indicator then mt4 software use.

• #69 Collapse

i think you can get this history easily by type the mt4 history and you can the history period i think you can see your history from beginning with out any problems with mt4 or mt5 platform .

• #70 Collapse

I think it is not a problem . Getting history of previous month's market you can choice the option "meta trader 5 " . You can also set the chart and get the previous chart . Then to have a look of them you should go upper .The more you go the more previous result would be appeared . For this per pose you can use both mouse and key board button . Some time it may take time but don't worry about it .

• #71 Collapse

Trading platform of MT5 is perfectly equipped with traders working tools that allows trading on the financial market. It provides the necessary tools to analyze price changes and use the automated trading program which is known as Robot or EA. To increase data setting various trading charts and analyzing tools can be helpful. It is a multi-market platform.

• #72 Collapse

Brother har kaam or business hard work mangta ha isi tara Forex mai hard working zaroori hai . or hard working ky bagair ky hum iss mai kamyab nhi ho skty.aur is pairs kay baray may hum ko zayada sey zayda knowlege khsil hota hai aur trading karney may asani ho jaty hai. ye bilkul sahi tarika hai trading ka.
                          • #73 Collapse

jnab scalping kam se kam waqt me market se munafa ya loss kr k nikalne ko kahte hain.ye bahut hi khtarnak ha,is se jitna bacha jae wo utna hi best ha warnanuksan hmara muqadar ha

• #74 Collapse

designed up of an multitude associated with signals, The idea Produce a buy or even sell decision As soon as they point in the same direction. the forex scalper looks with regard to these types of trades regarding the small profit each time...
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

a great forex scalping technique will be either manual, where your trader looks for signals AND interprets whether to be able to buy or perhaps sell; or perhaps automated, through which the trader "teaches" your software what signals looking for AND ALSO Tips on how to interpret them.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X