what is pips?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #181 Collapse

you happen to be asking all about pips It what my partner and i call pips with forex trading my spouse and i think your own pips usually are your own last four digit of the virtually any currency pairs such as 9.0000 you leave initial digit then the last 0000 they\'re your pips of an currency You will discover them such as 8.9909, 8.90977 You will find them Equally nicely including the particular way AND they\'re your own details tend to be THE earnings with forex
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #182 Collapse

Agar os ki price kam ho jati hai tu is ka matlab hai kay koch pips kam ho gi hai. For example EUR/USD 1.3565 rate hai koch time kay bad 1.3555 ho gya matalb 10 pips kam ho gay.forex myn pip ka matlab hay price interest point jb ham forex myn trading krty han to ham order lgaty wakt pips ko mad e nazar rkhty hayn k ham jis cheez ka order lga rhy hayn.
      • #183 Collapse

inside forex corporation pip does stand regarding point,in here You can not end up being viewable It u earn or even loss point something,by pips u can be asked to measure ALONG WITH calculate your current profits or loss while in pips
        • #184 Collapse

bhai jan pipes points ko kehtay hain . . suppose thas one usd/jpy is cost of 98.60 pkr and after some time , One Usd or jpy become equal to 98.70 pkr. we will say that one usd increase 10 points . and vice versa

• #185 Collapse

would say open development in the sense that we can add custom indicators and program our own expert advisers. other platforms are too limiting such as cgq, tradestation or other brokers' own platform. they are closed systems so they have more control than we do. metatrader is much more common.

• #186 Collapse

mt4 is very good, flexible and easy to get the understanding from it and we can take some advantages from using this, we can install some software , robot or else to help our trading and make us easy to trade and achieve what we need, there are many platform for trading but mt4 is still the best choice then almost the trader use and like it

• #187 Collapse

mt4 am fully satisfied with Metatreade 4. I carry my business with it, is simple and easy to operate for novice. indicator of trader are here, you can operate it with ease.
                is very good, flexible and easy to get an understanding of it and can take some advantages of using this, we can install any software, robot or to help our business and we make it easy to trade and get what we need, not many platform mt4 trade but still the best option then almost the merchant use and like

• #188 Collapse

MetaTrader 4 contains all the trading functions you will need. The terminal supports three types of operation execution, including Instant Execution. All types of orders are available, ensuring fully-fledged and flexible trading activities. Traders use market orders, pending and stop orders, as well as the Trailing Stop

• #189 Collapse

mt4 very good, it is flexible and easy to get to and from it we can use some of that, we have some software, install another or trading robot can help us to achieve what we need to have our simple and Trade, the trading platform mt4 is still the best choice for many but then it is a business and you want to use

• #190 Collapse

in forex trading term pips is stand for points, if you buy a thing of 10.1 dollar and its price increased to 10.2 then its price is is inreased to pipe 1

• #191 Collapse

my best friend forex main pip point ko kehty hai kitne points market oper gai or kitne points market nechy i forxample gold 1245 points pe hai or kuch dari k bad ye 1250 pe chaly jati hai is ka matlab huwa k market 5 pips oper gai isi trah agr nechy i gai to is ka matlab huwa k market 5 pips nechy i hai is ko pips kehty hai
                        • #192 Collapse

pip is the last 4th figure after decimal point in your amount in Dollar but in some pairs the pip is the 2nd figure after decimal points like Chef.

Example: lets if you see 0.0001$ any where than this is 1pip
                          • #193 Collapse

That a given exchange rate is the lowest price you can change. Since most major currency pairs are priced to four decimal places, the smallest change for most of the final round of the decimal point-pairs 1/100 of one percent, or a basis point is equal to it.
                            • #194 Collapse

bhai mje cnfirm to nai pata bt mra khyal hy k pips ka mean 2 currebcy ma ratio hy. chahay wo kam ho ya zyada wo ips kehlati hy
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #195 Collapse

The smallest price change that a given exchange rate can make. Since most major currency pairs are priced to four decimal places, the smallest change is that of the last decimal point - for most pairs this is the equivalent of 1/100 of one percent, or one basis point.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X