Equatiy ,free margin aur sperad kia hai???
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #46 Collapse

EW is very subjective. There is a joke that if you show a chart to 7 Elliottitians then you will get 8 different explanations about it. EW theory is a good explanation of what happened in the past. You have to be very carefull with it.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #47 Collapse

Its advisable obtain consciousness about many indicator's, you need to do far better trading with an increase of expertise, indicators play a terrific role with your trading and you may get more money with the aid of indicator's and also community provide great deal of establishments to the trader's you will need to utilised this.

• #48 Collapse

What is important is the indicator can provide accurate information. you do better trading with more knowledge, indicators play a great role in your trading and you can get more capital with the help of indicator's and forum provide lot of facilities for the trader's

• #49 Collapse

We are not way too money grubbing trying to find in excess of 15 pips every order. What type of sign which top? I am truly certain many sign are generally lagging simply because they construct from price steps. In the event you'll find any top sign, I am going to utilize it beyond doubt.

• #50 Collapse

Indicators play a great role In your trading IN ADDITION TO You may take additional capital from the assist connected with indicator's AND forum provide lot connected with facilities because of its trader's You will need to utilized it.

• #51 Collapse

Dear brother Equity is your account Balance, 2. Free margin is a margin which not used to hold trade which is completely free and you can use it to hold another trade and spread is a differernce between buy price and sell price basically spread is a commision of broker
              • #52 Collapse

thanks brother ap ne achi information share ki he mje equaity k bary me bilkul pata nh ta ap ne hum junior k sath acha exprince share kia he me ap sub se agree hu or ap dosto se achi training hasil kr rha hu
                • #53 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: nouman88 پيغام ديکھيے
                  To all forum member
                  Ap log muje pta sktaien h k equatiy free margin r sperad kya hota h???r sab forum members s guzarish h k zara detail s ptae ga r step by step ptae ga.
                  mere bhai ap jo forex trading ma investment krty hain osy capital b bolty hain aur equity b bolty hain aur margin wo hota ha jo company ap ko support krti ha osy margin bolty hain aur jo ap ny trade lagai hoe hoti ha os k nafa ya nuksan ko minus plus kr k jo bachta ha osy free margin kahty hain.
                  • #54 Collapse

Brother.. Free margin is the money available in your account to open a new order on the market.Margin is a guarantee that the broker was taken from the balance like 1:1000 to not make your free margin minimize too much after you open a trade.

• #55 Collapse

Assalam - u - alaikum bhai jaan jee aap jo bhi trading kerte ho os kaa jo bhi bonus loss yaa faide me hota hai to ise zyadaa yaa kam hone ko equety kehte hai thanks for question
                      • #56 Collapse

thank you for the great information and that inofrmation helps alot in thread that contains information like that and the best thing is to watch the history of the realted paors in which one should trade in it so that he so the diffrence between the loss and the profit
                        Last good brother, and I'm not sure of Irrigation give you a specific, but I thank you for your effort .... jo apk new trade ko open kernay k lia chahiye hota ha pehlay say open trades k bad ap k current margin per and equity per So Equity-Margin= free margin.
                        The spread is the amount of pips between the bidding price and the asking price umeeed ha apko achi tara samaj a gi houn gi ye teeno chezain
                        • #57 Collapse

listen dear ap ne meta trader 4 me dekha hoga ke Balance , Equity, Margin and Free Margin Hota he, balance me aap ko totally balance show hota he, aur equity me aap ki active trade ka profit/loss mila kar batata he, aur free margin me aap ko next trade ke leye agah keya jata he ke ap next trade kar sakhte ho ya nahi...
                          • #58 Collapse

equality aur margin forex mein hai aur forex aik business hay is ko ap game na samjhy aur ap forex ko mind say trade kiya karay aur trading karnay say pehly market analysis lazmi kiya karay ab forex ko koi bhi join kar sakta hay sirf knowledge hona chayie aur experience hasil karna hoga .
                            • #59 Collapse

dost equity ap ki jo investment hoti hai us ko kehty hai aur free margin wo hai jab ap trade lagaty hai tu broker ap ki investment se kuch margin utha leta hai aur baki ka ap ka margin free hota hai for example ap ka 100 capital hai apne gold main 0.01 ki lot lagai hai tu borker 16 dollars ka margin aur free margin dono elada show kare ga aur spread wo hai jab ham koi trade enter karty hai tu broker platform ka ham se kiraya leta hai us ko spread kehty hai spread lot size k hisab se broker usi waqat minus kar leta hai
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #60 Collapse

excellent particulars ALONG WITH The item particulars permits the lot throughout line This i\'m not sure regarding Watering give the anyone that has a particular, but my partner and i thank anyone to the effort This is with regard to me a great very helpful thread specially

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X