Different types of traders (Your Type)?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #91 Collapse

trading kay baray men jo bhai nay maloomat deen hai boht achi hai. type of traders. cacplers woh trader hotay hain jo short trading kertay hain lot lagtay hain joinhe profy menclose ker dete hai. issi traah say day trader swing trader intermediate trader long terms and position holders her ek ki apni importance hai. thanx
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #92 Collapse

Forxe ma ap k chahia ka bohat achay sa tarde open karay j ap ka li abohat hi acha ha is ma p ko chahia ka ap ka pass bohat acha experience ha to ap ko is ma short term trade karna chahia jo ap ka lia acah ha..sd
      • #93 Collapse

thanks bro ye acha thread hai
        • #94 Collapse

Yeh ek bohot achi baat kahi hay apne apni is thread ki posting ky zariye bhai.. is se hum sab ki knowledge main bohot izaafa huwa hay aur bohot kuch seekhne ko mila hay..
          • #95 Collapse

Within this dealing we will need to help make each of our programs in which eithe we want to buy and sell in day-to-day basic or we want to buy and sell around the prolonged trem dealing and we should buy and sell in each of our this way

• #96 Collapse

Within this dealing we will need to help make each of our programs in which eithe we want to buy and sell in day-to-day basic or we want to buy and sell around the prolonged trem dealing and we should buy and sell in each of our this way

• #97 Collapse

throughout your trading my partner and i have to make OUR own plans That eithe my spouse and i want for you to trade in daily basic as well as my partner and i want for you to trade towards the extended trem trading then my partner and i Just in case trade on THE The item way.
                • #98 Collapse

For example, If I want to trade EURUSD, (which in this month have Daily Average about 70 pips), I always make sure that today price movement not reach 50 or 60 pips yet,, so I could try to get profit about 20 pips.
                  The next procedure is calculate/prediction TP level, so I can set the OP level. (TP level minus/plus 25 pips).

• #99 Collapse

I'm sure many peoples (including myself) who think that information is knowledge, Really? I want you to ask yourself about this before you read my next article. And please share your opinion. Okay, if you've done that, please read my next article.

What if you heard that "Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience."

• #100 Collapse

Information is not knowledge, because I think information is different from knowledge. Then what is meant by information and knowledge? Information is everything received by our five sensory, what we see, we hear, we touch, we taste, we smell is an information for all of us.

• #101 Collapse

I can share some steps in terms of managing information:
                        Search information- Take information - Evaluate - Compile and understand - Analysis and conclude - You can discuss - Act based information - Maintain and update information.

• #102 Collapse

i know that there are many traders here but mt type is junior as i am new at this forem but i knoe that it is very best forem to learn knowledge
                          for all of us.
                          • #103 Collapse

I can share some steps in terms of managing information:
                            Search information- Take information - Evaluate - Compile and understand - Analysis and conclude - You can discuss - Act based information - Maintain and update information.

• #104 Collapse

Gee brother sahee posting ke hy aap ny ye informative post hy, me tau newbie trader ko specially ye kahuu ga ke newbie trader sirf day trading he kryn aor try kryn ke zeda dair tak market me na rahy short term trading kryn ta ke aap zeda sy zeda loss sy bach skyn.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #105 Collapse

deer trading kay baray men jo bhai nay maloomat deen hai boht achi hai. type of traders. cacplers woh trader hotay hain jo short trading kertay hain lot lagtay hain joinhe profy menclose ker dete hai. issi traah say day trader swing trader intermediate trader long terms and position holders her ek ki apni importance hai. thanx

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X