how to Take First Learning Step in Forex Trading
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #346 Collapse

So, it’s not enough to just play bounces. You should also know what to do whenever support and resistance levels ghere are two ways to play breaks in forex trading: the aggressive way or the conservative way.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #347 Collapse

The simplest way to play breakouts is to buy or sell whenever price passes convincingly through a support or resistance zone.

• #348 Collapse

convincingly because we only want to enter when price passes through a significant support or resistance level with ease.

• #349 Collapse

We want the support or resistance area to act as if it just received a Chuck Norris karate chop: We want it to wilt over in pain as price breaks right through it.

• #350 Collapse

Imagine this hypothetical situation: you decided to go long EUR/USD hoping it would rise after bouncing from a support level. Soon after, support breaks and you are now holding on to a losing position,

• #351 Collapse

If your choice is the second one, then you will easily understand this type of forex trading method. Remember, whenever you close out a position, you take the opposite side of the trade.

• #352 Collapse

support level, price will reverse and start falling again. This phenomenon is the main reason why broken support levels become resistance whenever the

• #353 Collapse

As you would’ve guessed, taking advantage of this phenomenon is all about being patient. Instead of entering right on the break, you wait for price to make a “pullback” to the broken support or resistance level a

• #354 Collapse

asalam o alikum me ap k swal se agree hn k forex me hamey learning krni chey or jis trha forex trader me or is k members me izafa ho raha ha to un ko cheye k pehly wo forex k mutaliq study kry us k role ko smjy or phr anpy ander skills develep kry or phr busniness start kry
                    • #355 Collapse

One way to help you find these zones is to plot support and resistance on a line chart rather than a candlestick chather thing to remember is that when price passes through a resistance level, that resistance could potentially become support. The same could also happen with a support level. If a support level is broken, it could potentially become a resistance level

• #356 Collapse

In their most basic form, an uptrend line is drawn along the bottom of easily identifiable support areas (valleys). In a downtrend, the trend line is drawn along the top of easily identifiable resistance areas (peaks).

• #357 Collapse

To create an up (ascending) channel, simply draw a parallel line at the same angle as an uptrend line and then move that line to position where it touches the most recent peak.

• #358 Collapse

g bhai jan ap nay achi information de hay mairy khayal sy jo first time forex ko join krta hay to us k liay ak achi ches us ko forex learn karny main asani ho ge ap ka shukrea.
                            • #359 Collapse

Very nice thread i like it but because i'm new here i dont know the answer this increase my knowledge and i appreciate this i seek many thing from this thread but as concern to answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.But this forum is good i like this .
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #360 Collapse

app ki batt teek hai sir insan ko koi bi kam karnye sa pehly is ko iche tara sa learn kar lyne chaye kunyu ka is maine humra fhada hai nuksan nai agar hum forex ki duynai kao samj gaye tu he hum ak good trader ban sakte hai aur ak good earning kar sakte hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X