Fundamental Analysis (Part 1)
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

USD/JPY continues to rise in the direction of the key resistance level 102.64 (of the type Approach) that was previously identified by Autochartist on the 4-hour charts......

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

EUR/USDRisk reward: 1.62Trend: DownSell at 1.3739 SL 1.3771 TP 1.3687USD/JPYRisk reward: 1.69Trend: UpBuy at 102.62 SL 102.30 TP 103.16GBP/USDRisk reward: 1.81Trend: DownSell at 1.6730 SL 1.6762

• #33 Collapse

The GBP/USD has gone mostly sideways in the past 2 weeks and even in the last 4 days has been stuck in a range from 1.6650/40 up to 1.6760/70. Trade this range but below 1.6635

• #34 Collapse

The EUR/USD has a mixed outlook but immediate support is 1.3710 and we bottomed almost exactly here yesterday. A break lower today however looks more likely and targets Fibonacci and trend line

• #35 Collapse

The USD/JPY beat 102.40 to hit our next target of 102.60/65. Today's outlook remains quite positive so we could test short term trend line resistance and February highs at 102.80/85.

• #36 Collapse

For the 24 hours to 23:00 GMT, AUD strengthened 0.25% against the USD to close at 0.8979, on positive reaction to Australia’s upbeat fourth-quarter GDP data.LME Copper prices rose 1.0%

• #37 Collapse

nice thiss is the good information for the new trader and a trder should noew the basic info that realy helps the trader in trading so workn hard and earn more and more from this buisnsiis
                • #38 Collapse

What the heck is this? Your all comments are copied from the net.

Check out this source where all of them have been copied from:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/forex-...200000298.html

Delete all those copied comments.
                  اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: butthiters پيغام ديکھيے
                  So what is a market fundamental? A market fundamental is a piece of specific data or event that causes money to flow either in or out of an underlying asset. As a trader we attempt to find the strongest currency and pair it with a weaker one. This means when trading a fundamental strategy, we will be looking for a series of data points that makes one more attractive than the other

• #39 Collapse

thnku for sharing this information with us its very important information for us!!! thnx and keep posting good information for us in future too
                    • #40 Collapse

Thank you for reading this thread and also posting your important and relevant comment. I will keep trying sharing some informative and worthwhile stuff for all.
                      اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: mohsinmk پيغام ديکھيے
                      thnku for sharing this information with us its very important information for us!!! thnx and keep posting good information for us in future too

• #41 Collapse

Sir ap ne Fundamental analysis ko boht hi achy method se explain kia ha.This material is most informatic for me because I am a new comer on Pak Forums.Is artical me mery liy boht information ha specially Factors that affect an economy.
                        • #42 Collapse

Thank you for your appreciation, kindly go through other parts of Fundamental Analysis and give your important reviews so that I keep sharing informative posts here.
                          اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: Toseef Ahmad پيغام ديکھيے
                          Sir ap ne Fundamental analysis ko boht hi achy method se explain kia ha.This material is most informatic for me because I am a new comer on Pak Forums.Is artical me mery liy boht information ha specially Factors that affect an economy.

• #43 Collapse

Sure, yeh tamam threads basically hum sub ki knowledge berhanay k liye hee post ki ja rhee hen or hum sub ko follow bhee kerna chhaye inhay.
                            اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: lemoorehan
                            Bai Jan ap ny boht piyari fundamatal analysis ki thread post ki hai aur maloomat ka khazana bhi share kia hai main inshallah in maloomat aur tips ko note ker leta hun aur in per amal bhi krun ga tak prfit ho

• #44 Collapse

Well, meri shuru sey he yeh koshish jari hey k heezon ko jitna simple bnaya ja skta hay unha bnadoon, takay hum sub k liye bohat se assanian hojaen or hum easily command hasil ker saken is field per.
                              اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: crown
                              Excellent and nice information shared by your dear brother ande you have elaborated all the things with simple words and simple sentence its excellent effert and I gain much from your this effort thank u very much.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

Jee bhai jan bhut bhut shurkira ap ka yeh details send karne ka aur mein yeh kehan chata ho kea strong analysis ko smaja sea ap ka trend aur ap ki knwoeldge aur ap ka experienced bhut bhut acha ho ga tab hi ap log ek achi earning ka rkstahe hein aur ek successful tarde kar kstea hea.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X