Forex Trading Course (Part 1)
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #211 Collapse

The market did try to rally, stalled below the 38.2% level for a bit before testing the 50.0% level. If you had some orders either at the 38.2% or 50.0% levels, you would’ve made some mad pips on that trade.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #212 Collapse

resistance at Fibonacci retracement levels. Because of all the people who use the Fibonacci tool, those levels become self-fulfilling support and resistance levels.

• #213 Collapse

dear sir thanks app na hum ko sai tara sa pip ka mtlab btta dya hai ab hum ko samj aa gye hai ka pip kaya hai is sa nwe trader ko buhat fhada ho ga please app aur forex trading ka mutalk btatye rayhen thanks
        • #214 Collapse

I like to see these old posts because help me to trace the trend line for the next weeks. It will be a downtrend for this pair and I hope make some good pips in here. The next year is gonna better.

• #215 Collapse

the gold is very good to trade this days i think we will see a lot of the traders moving to the gold in the near time i hope i will be in the right place to trade it and make a good profit from it good luke to alll traders

• #216 Collapse

After a period of hardships last year, gold has now started to increase again in the long run. Recommends that investors should start buying his business to collect profits. A SUCCESS!

• #217 Collapse

Bureau of Resource Economics and Energy Australia estimates that the price of gold in 2012 will increase 17% to around U.S. $ 1,850 per ounce. While the world's gold production is expected to increase 3% driven increase in production in Africa and Latin America.

• #218 Collapse

the week sharply lower - the cross lost about 250 pips, but the weekly chart picture implies that the cross will continue to oscillate within a broad range as it failed to break below the neckline of head-and shoulder pattern at 1.5130 and retraced higher. The daily picture is also quite ambiguous.

• #219 Collapse

You have started a forex course it is good way to teach all new traders and today part one topic regarding pips teach us very artfully and masterly I highly appreciated you try.
                    • #220 Collapse

you make use of turned on a great forex course It is good approach to teach all new traders ALONG WITH currently segment one topic with regards to pips teach us very artfully AND masterly my spouse and i highly appreciated you try.
                      • #221 Collapse

dear ap na jo forex learning ka course start kiya ha bohat hi best ha agar regular member isi trah sa thora thora bhi learn karty rahaingy tu wo achi knowledge gain kar laingy forex business k bary main jo un k liyea behtren way ho ga kamyabi ki traf dear main bhi daily ap ka leson learn kar raha hon.isy continue rakhna
                        • #222 Collapse

forum ka maqsad bhe ye he hy k ju log new hain unhen achi tarha sy sekhny ko ml jay forex business ki ziada samj boojh nhe hai. Esi information ke lye kafi sari websites bhe maujood hain
                          • #223 Collapse

yes deer friend main bhi apki is thread se kaafi faaidamand rha .. Pip ek boht he imp role ada krti hai forex trading mein .. agar hum isi ko na smjh pae tou humara trading krna impossible hojaega
                            • #224 Collapse

this is wonderful information and g=quite helpful as well to show that we arte getting good benefit from our trade, this course will be more helpful as well. so keep it in your mind and avoid risk in trade.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #225 Collapse

Dear Brother aap ka thanks k aap ny kafi achi as well as practical information share ki. or perhaps mery khayl ma forum ka maqsad bhe ye he hy k ju Firewood new hain unhen achi tarha sy sekhny ko ml jay k trading kia huti hy or maybe wo usy apni daily practice ma aaply kr k apni mistakes ko control karen.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X