Forex Trading Course (Part 1)
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #181 Collapse

Short bodies imply very little buying or selling activity. In street forex lingo, bulls mean buyers and bears mean sellers.Upper shadows signify the session high.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #182 Collapse

There are many types of Japanese candlestick patterns, but they can be categorized into how many bars make up the candlestick pattern.

• #183 Collapse

There are single, dual, and triple candlestick formations. The most common types oJapanese candlestick patterns are the following:

• #184 Collapse

Just refer to the Japanese Candlesticks Cheat Sheet for a quick reference on what these candlestick patterns meanCombine candlestick analysis with support and resistance levels for best results.

• #185 Collapse

Just because candlesticks hint at a reversal or continuation, it doesn’t mean it will happen for sure! You must always consider market conditions and what price action is telling you.

• #186 Collapse

We will be using Fibonacci ratios a lot in our trading so you better learn it and love it like your mother’s home cooking.

• #187 Collapse

Fibonacci is a huge subject and there are many different Fibonacci studies with weird-sounding names but we’re going to stick to two: retracement and extension.

• #188 Collapse

No, Leonardo Fibonacci isn’t some famous chef. Actually, he was a famous Italian mathematician, also known as a super duper uber ultra geek.

• #189 Collapse

He had an “Aha!” moment when he discovered a simple series of numbers that created ratios describing the natural proportions of things in the universe.

• #190 Collapse

Very nice thread i like it but because i'm new here i dont know the answer this increase my knowledge and i appreciate this i seek many thing from this thread but as concern to answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.But this forum is good i like this .
                      • #191 Collapse

After the first few numbers in the sequence, if you measure the ratio of any number to the succeeding higher number,

• #192 Collapse

If you measure the ratio between alternate numbers you get .382. For example, 34 divided by 89 = 0.382 and that’s as far as into the explanation as we’ll go.

• #193 Collapse

These ratios are called the “golden mean”. Okay that’s enough mumbo jumbo. With all those numbers, you could put an elephant to sleep.

• #194 Collapse

You won’t really need to know how to calculate all of this. Your charting software will do all the work for you. Besides, we’ve got a nice Fibonacci calculator that can magically calculate those levels for you.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #195 Collapse

always good to be familiar with the basic theory behind the indicator so you’ll have the knowledge to impress your date.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X