The Ultimate Power of Practising A Demo Account
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #76 Collapse

dear hamy forex trade may kbi bi jald bazi say work nahi karna chahiye kiyu kay is say hamy loss hony kay elawa or kuch hasil nahi ho ga is liye hamy forex may har work soch samjh kar karna chahiye ta kay hamy baad may kisi bi kisam ki problem na ho and ham trade bio achi kar saky gay.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #77 Collapse

han ji ap ne bht hi achi information share ki hai aur main samjhta hoon ke is tarha ki information ko sahre hona chiya ta ke sab ko pata chal sakey ke market main up down kyoun aur kese hota hai ya kya jata hai aur market main up down hone ki aik waja ye bhi oh sakti hai ke jese USA main koi bht bara problem ho jata hai is se bhi bht faraq parta hai forex ki market ko
      • #78 Collapse

yes my dear ye aik rski business hai jis say loss ho be skta hai or ni be ho skta but hum ko ye job bout psand aai hai so i think keun k hum is job ko gr beat k kr sktay hain so i think i like this job forex forum pe ye job house wife k liye achi job hai keun k ab wo is job ko gr beat k kr sktai hain so this is a good job.
        • #79 Collapse

yah ak ache posts ay new members ka leya keu ka kafe trader as waja sa kafe loss main chaly jaty han aur ap ka pas ager kam capital ho to ap aus sa account open kar lahn laken ksi sa invest na lahn
          • #80 Collapse

fellows for sharing important point regarding demo account and real account sever and leverage ratio difference. Your tips and experiences are really helpful for beginners in the Forex business. So, keep going and continue updating your tips and techniques to help us performing successful Forex business.
            • #81 Collapse

ing demo ccount we can practice ..ku kay hum jeetna jetna seekhaingy hamain yahan uska utna hi profit milyga jo kay hamry lye achi bat hay ..practice mans a man perfect ..so we should practice and gain know
              • #82 Collapse

Yes dear every on of us use the Demo account for practice in the forex trading , Demo account is very essential for the making practice in the forex trading before the real accounts, It provide the real use of trading account and use of botton in the forex trading , We should learn the demo account with the help of some senior and also get the experience and knowledge in this regard
                • #83 Collapse

yes dear hume demo account me paractice karne se trading ki confidence milta hai or knowledge bi confidence se hum kisi bi problem ko solve kar sakte hai ye faida hota hai demo account me trading ki paractice karne se or humari trading base banti hai
                  • #84 Collapse

indeed demo consideration practice can be ought to for every completely new and also previous dealer as well as the problems an individual make as if you do arranging utilize your own personal hints and then an individual research that i make or reduction then your effect arrives so you think my spouse and i hope this specific effect was a student in genuine consideration in the event you acquired but an individual made a decision to those people arranging using reside investing consideration and then an individual earn income.
                    • #85 Collapse

yessss demo account its very important because with out practice on demo account we can't made a good trader its neccessary to do practice on demo account we gain experince from demo account
                      • #86 Collapse

As being a make a difference connected with simple fact, your that submit is quite very good, every single speculator at this point know that this individual have to make use of demonstration reports for the sake of exercise purpose, I'd like to fix which you little bit inside your submit, which the agent does not provide dummy dollars, that may be virtual dollars, that may be only within keeping track of, nevertheless no physical lifetime or it is possible to point out foundation driving the worth of the dollars which can be being utilized within demonstration reports.
                        • #87 Collapse

yes tryout bill exercise can be should for every single brand new along with previous broker as well as the faults people make as you complete arranging make use of your own personal tricks and then people evaluation i gain as well as decline then a consequence comes and you also consider when i hope this particular consequence was at genuine bill if you attained however people made a decision to people arranging together with live investing bill and then people build an income.
                          • #88 Collapse

yes you say right i agree with you my brother because, demo account aik boht he best teacher hai forex business men aur demo ki boht bari ahmiyet hai demo ki ahmiyet smaj ker jo bhi forex men demo kerta hai wo hmisha plus men he rehta hai aur demo ko hmisha reall account ki trha he lena chaye hum ko.
                            • #89 Collapse

i agree with you because you say right and acording to my experience i think that, demo per jitni achi trad karo gy apke leye utna he acha hai..... or ap demo k bd jab forex mai real money invest karo gy to ap profir mai he raho gy kun k ap ne demo per apni galti se buht kuch sekha hoga is leye forex mai demo buht zarori hay.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #90 Collapse

without a doubt trial consideration process will be must for every brand-new along with outdated investor along with the problems an individual produce that you accomplish organizing work with your methods after which an individual evaluation i generate as well as damage then the effect arrives therefore you consider my spouse and i hope this effect was a student in true consideration in the event you earned but an individual made a decision to individuals organizing with dwell trading consideration after which an individual build an income.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X