Common Mistake We Must Avoid In FX Trading
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #571 Collapse

juniors members they should read all rules and complete online courses so they when come to forex, so they are fully qualified and have great experience, Many peoples doesn't read a single line of rules and regulation...
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #572 Collapse

ji bhai jan ap ne blkul thk kaha hx forex trading me mostly log yhi mistakes krty hen jo k ap ne btai hen un logo ko chahye k apni in mistakes ko control kren wrna loss he hota rhega
      • #573 Collapse

that is the reality that if we will not avoid the mistakes then it is the reality that we cannot get the success in the forex for the success in the forex we should note our mistakes and should avoid it to repeat it then we will get the success more easily
        • #574 Collapse

ji janab forex trading m humy common mistake kerny sy avoid kerna chaye .you say true ,because mistake ki waja sy humara standerd kharab hota hy.is ly humy proper attention sy kam lyty howy mistake sy avoid kerty howy kam kerna chaye.
          • #575 Collapse

its so nice of you . you share a very good information with us its really help the user and forum's junior members :) people should carry on posting such type of posting on the forums for the guidelines of the members
            • #576 Collapse

we need in order to emphasize It dream for you to end up being packed will be good however your own dream to obtain crammed simple subsequently That is not good Forex trading require the adequate system regarding each trader there is a need within 3 decades 4 decades and in many cases more.
              • #577 Collapse

if we want to get profit in forex then it is necessary that we know about rules and regulations of trading and must avoid mistakes and follow every rule stricly.
                • #578 Collapse

Friends asey common mistakes jin say Forex trading main aksar traders ko loss hota ho on say hamain avoid karna chheya . or in ko apney trading main nhe karna chheya kyon kayin sayhamain b loss ho ga. jsasay lalach or jald bazi waghara .
                  • #579 Collapse

dear mistake har insan sy hoti hain treading main ye aik coman si bat hai lakin jub hum sy aik dafa mistake hoti hai tu hamaen us sy sabak hasil karna chaaey apni mistke ko rpeat nai karna chaaey
                    • #580 Collapse

My dear friends Asalam o Alaikum , i really want
                      to say one thing that forex trading is not a game
                      of children so if you want to be a good trader
                      then please learn all rules of trading and follow
                      that , learn about
                      trading from those who know trading and its
                      basic and practice on demo account then you
                      can be get profit otherwise you
                      are gonna face loss . .. please work hard and be
                      a
                      successful person ... that ' s allllll my
                      friends. . . . .. .. . .. .. . . . . . . . . . .
                      thank you very much . . . . .. .. . .. . . . . ... . . .. . . . . .. ...:)
                      • #581 Collapse

forex ma kam karte waqat aik galti ko bar bar repeat nai karna chaye balke jo mistake ap na pale ki ha koshash karain wo dobara na ho. or kam sa kam greed karian tab hi hum forex ki market sa aik achi earning hasle kar sakte hain. is ka bagair hum aik achi earning hasle nai kar sakte hain. forex ma hum jitna jaldi market sa bahir nikal jain uttna hi kam loss hota ha.
                        • #582 Collapse

Assalam-o-alaikum my seniour and jouniour members!
                          I hope you are fine and in good health...
                          dear fellows common mistake we avoid in forex trading is follows:
                          1:your reply is not copyrighted.
                          2:you reply is not short for two lines.
                          3:follow the questions and answer in wright ways.
                          4:each two replys we must gap two mins.

• #583 Collapse

Assalam-o-alaikum my dear fellows....How are u?I hope u are fine and in good health
                            fellows forex mayn be careful ho k work karna parta ha...question ko study kar k then us ka reply karyn without reading rely karny say ap ka account band bhi ho saka ha so be careful avoid this types of mistakes...
                            plz also avoid copyrighted reply:eek:

• #584 Collapse

g bhai g ek hi mistake ko hum aghar bar bar karatay hai tu bhai g may samjta hun ky hu ko kafi lose ho sakta hai may samajta hun kay hum ko miskate sey learn karna chay
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #585 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: miles پيغام ديکھيے
                                Well, every trader must avoid common mistakes while doing Forex trading, in FX you need to focus on getting more and more knowledge.

Now, without further whiles ado, let's go to our topic as suggested by name "Common mistakes we must avoid in Fx'.

1. Getting wrong information from a wrong place

Well, as the name tells us, most of us are misguided by different people. In Fx if you are completely dependent upon your knowledge then your info must be accurate and from reliable sources.

2. Not using skills (helpful in getting success)

Well, as for skills, we must pay heed to skills that are needed to get successful results in Forex trading. So, always be cool with trading skills. Don't use too much indicators or other EA's because there is no hidden system in Forex that can make you rich. Your skills will teach you right thing at right time.

3. Fail to adopt the market discipline

Yes, sure why not, the most important market essence is one of understand the 'Market Discipline'. always remember, market will give you more and more respect if you are following the market discipline.

so, I hope this article will help you a lot.

from the original desk of Miles ...
                                thanks my dear friend, brother i want to know more about the Forex trading techniques and also want to know lot of point making techniques because i am new here and want to be perfect in this field it is request to you kindly help me to make perfect me in this field it will be a great favor for me.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X