Common Mistake We Must Avoid In FX Trading
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #196 Collapse

several trades simply don't operate out. It has human nature to want to be able to end up being right, but sometimes i solitary aren't. as a trader, sometimes you\'ll want to individual be wrong AND ALSO move on, instead in connection with clinging due to the idea related to being appropriate AS WELL AS ending up that has a blown account.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #197 Collapse

yes friend you right and the common mistakes for me are the greedy attitude and not having the patience and also do not having the knowledge and also not having the proper information,discipline and experience and the proper practice in the demo trading account.
      • #198 Collapse

yes brother aap ki baat theak hain jub hum forex trading krty hain tu iss main kiye comon things hoti hain jin ki waja se hum ko mostly loss ka samna krna pardta hai sub se most important hai k hum theak se learn nahi krty hain forex trading ko agr learn krty hain tu apni skills k mutabiq trade nahi krty hain theak place ka choose nahi krty hain jahan se forex trading ki learning ka start up liya jaye an he trading k dooran main market discipine ko follow krty hain
        :mad:No Greed No Emotional Follow Trend And Fundamentals Low Risk Trade With Technical Analysis!:mad:
        • #199 Collapse

achi information hay par trading karty huwy aksar log jald bazi kar jaty hain aur in parameters ko nahn daikty aur bad main loss kar kay kehty hain risky business hy
          • #200 Collapse

Mashallah bahi jan ap nay boht achi information share ki hain i would like to appriciate you on this information brother main is main sub say important mistake ko highlight krun k hum apny account per maximum risk lay letay hian that is very dangrous for all of us.
            • #201 Collapse

g han ap nay theak kaha .. hamen first market ka knowledge or learn krna chaie.. patience sy trading krni chaie,, discipline zarori hota hy discipline sy,, trading karen gy to hi hm achi trading kr saken gy nai to kuch b earn nai ho saky ga.. pely Forex ki learning karen than trading karen or emotional sy trading gn karen...
              • #202 Collapse

G mere bhai forex main trading k liye hmain Greed , wrong information or market ki movement k against kuch b ni krna chahye kio k is ki wja say hamain loss ka samna krna parta h so we should adopt these
                • #203 Collapse

Yes common mistakes we must avoid in forex trading such as greed and emotion .because one good skill traders know greed and emotion is many many danger and loss causes .short trade is many many danger for the all traders .so common mistakes we must avoid in the forex trading .

• #204 Collapse

yes dear new beginner jub tak demo trading nai kertay un ko kabi bi real trading start nai kerni chaahiay .ore demo account per aik stretegy setrading kerain .kuchh loge demo per fazool time zaaya kewrtay han ore phir real trading me un ko loss hota ha
                    • #205 Collapse

Mini forex trading is the fastest and the most cost-effective method to trade in the major liquid currencies from your home or office round the clock at the same prices as large banks and financial organizations. So an automated mini forex trading platform provides all the advantages of a standard .
                      • #206 Collapse

ommon Mistake We Must Avoid In FX Trading

Well, every trader must avoid common mistakes while doing Forex trading, in FX you need to focus on getting more and more knowledge.

Now, without further whiles ado, let's go to our topic as suggested by name "Common mistakes we must avoid in Fx'.

1. Getting wrong information from a wrong place

Well, as the name tells us, most of us are misguided by different people. In Fx if you are completely dependent upon your knowledge then your info must be accurate and from reliable sources.

2. Not using skills (helpful in getting success)

Well, as for skills, we must pay heed to skills that are needed to get successful results in Forex trading. So, always be co
                        • #207 Collapse

Mistake is very simple matter in forex trade business. but i think mistake is very bad and harmful for our trade. because only one mistake can zero our all capital so hello all traders we should must be carefully in forex trade business.
                          • #208 Collapse

oooppss nice question my dear first of all i am a trader and i join forex business because i like it lekin ager men forex join na krti to kya kerti kbi kbi main bi ye h sochti hun oh my dear or jo agr koi kam jo muje psand hota to main forex men kyun ati main kyun join krti
                            • #209 Collapse

I need to emphasize that dream to become rich is good however the dream to get rich quick then it is not good Forex trading require an adequate process for each trader there is a need within 3 years
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #210 Collapse

ommon Mistake We Must Avoid In FX Trading

Well, every trader must avoid common mistakes while doing Forex trading, in FX you need to focus on getting more and more knowledge.

Now, without further whiles ado, let's go to our topic as suggested by name "Common mistakes we must avoid in Fx'.

1. Getting wrong information from a wrong place

Well, as the name tells us, most of us are misguided by different people. In Fx if you are completely dependent upon your knowledge then your info must be accurate and from reliable sources.

2. Not using skills (helpful in getting success)

Well, as for skills, we must pay heed to skills that are needed to get successful results in Forex trading. So, always be cool with trading skills. Don't use too much indicators or other EA's because there is no hidden system in Forex that can make you rich. Your skills will teach you right thing at right time.

3. Fail to adopt the market discipline

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X