Top & Most Profitable Currency Pairs
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #136 Collapse

USDJPY on 4H Time Frame , there is a Down cross between kujin sin line and tanken sin line , cross was happened at the point of @95.165 , so we will SELL after the open of the market tomorro

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #137 Collapse

USD / JPY Ascended again during the summit on Wednesday, breaking the pattern candle Shehab of Tuesday's session. And because of that we feel that the market is driven by upward pressure to rise and we expect the market to go to the level of 110 and in spite of that the market is witnessing a case of too much at the moment and therefore are looking for a supportive candle pattern lower. Once we find it we will be ready to buy in this market, where we expect that the market is moving to the level of 110.

• #138 Collapse

copper is trading to provide a mile either side of steadily axes level lateral between 3.2300 forming the current resistance level moving average, which has remained unchanged for about 3.1500.naid recall that the price of copper is still stationed within the main channel upward to stay pending

• #139 Collapse

a distance either side involving progressively axes degree side to side involving 3. 2300 being created the actual weight degree relocating regular, that has continued to be unrevised for approximately 3. 1500. naid recall in which the price of real estate agent continues to be positioned in the major funnel upwards to settle imminent gathered with the resolve involving optimistic and also planned to achieve a state-of-the-art preceding weight after which it regarding the degree of access to your pet.

• #140 Collapse

I am pleased with the EU and it pairs pairs that I have learned a lot so I'll definitely choose the pair that and it was very nice and all will be fine with a focus and patient will be very nice and all peace processes and will need very good indeed and we have to focus and be ready.
            :o
            • #141 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this type of thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely . but i know that this forum is very best
              • #142 Collapse

forex trading may sb sy behtreen bat fast earning hy hmy payment ky ley ziada wait nai krna parta jtna ap profit bnaty hyn usi wkt withdraw krwa kr use kr skty hyn,forex may fast aor bot interesting earning hy yh bot nice karobar hy aor ham es may easily earning kr skty hyn or ye forum forex discuss krne k liye best hai
                • #143 Collapse

eur us bro only for me yeh aik boht acha forum hy aur jo log forex mein new hoty hein un k liy boht acha hy aur ap ka thread bi boht acha hy muj ko ess mein seekhny k liy boht kuch mila hy aur mein ess ko boht zyadh like krta hoon. lekin jahan tk ap k thread k jwab ka talaq hy to mein abi new hoon mujh ko sai trh sy pta nai hy ess liy ai mein sirf study kr rha hoon
                  • #144 Collapse

forex tarding mai sub se ziada top per or profitable ik he currency hai wo hai EUR/USD mai ne hamesha eur/usd per he trad ki hai or ziada tar mere order plus mai he close hote hain ,
                    • #145 Collapse

EUR/USD AND GBP/USD is more profilable pair in forex market it have more voltilte and updown on datas.its mojer currency pair.,.,.,.
                      • #146 Collapse

Dar aap ny achi post ki hy, ye bht achy paris he or easily in pairs k analysis ko learn kia ja skta hy, in pairs pr hm achi trading kr kr skty hen, i think, jo pairs usd or gold sy related hen wo pairs bht best hen or us pairs per trading sy hm achi earning kr skty hen.
                        • #147 Collapse

forex ki taleem kalay ap kis school me yah collge me admision ki zeroat nahi ap ko forex ki site per ja kar different demo ko watch kary gay to ap ko forex ki information mali jay gi jis say ap asani trading kar sakty hai

• #148 Collapse

dear EUR,USDaur GBP.USB ye bhot profitable curency pairs hain ye bhot profit dete hain kyo ke is pairs ko pori dunya invest krti ha aur ye bhot achi curency hain is lye ye bhot acha aur profitable pair ha market me agar zyada information leni ha tu ap news ko study kren
                            • #149 Collapse

Yes currencies such main bohat acha profit deti hain main sirf GBP / USD aur EUO / USd main ziada trade karti hun kun ke ye best pairs hai mujy ye dono currencies bohat pasand hai aur loss b kam hota hai in main bohat ham ko..
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #150 Collapse

bhai jan eur or usd is the best curencies jin sey trading kar k hum bohat zayada earn kar sakthe hain or is k elwa aud/usd bhe tehk hain

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X