Forex Hard working
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

well this is true fact , after opening an order we can not change our decisions and results if will losses then we have to accept them , so taking a proper risk management decision before opening trade is must also lot size should be lower or according to available deposit .

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

t is quite human to get happy at the time of profits and sad at the time of loss and watching your account blow off is not a good sight for any trader but a trader should accept the losses as it is a part of this trade as well and not feel helpless after suffering loss and try to work on their mistakes .
      • #33 Collapse

o i do not think my self as the help less in the never think myself as a helpless person or trader because i do believe on myself and i have that confidence to achieve a great success.forex trading because forex trading is with me thats why i am not the helpless and not the alone.

• #34 Collapse

koi b kam ho us men hard working must ha aur forex men to aik second ki b la parwahi apko bohat loss de sakti ha, aur ap jitna hard work kro gy utna he agy barho gy
          • #35 Collapse

yes pal aap big apple bilkul sahi kaha haya forex trading kia the woman's enterprise mein challenging workin zrori haya or forex trading mein to help challenging operating significant haya aap challenging operating ok beghair kamyab ni ho skty or challenging operating sy murad all of us ki learning haya.
            • #36 Collapse

yes ofcourse hardwork is the key to success forex mai hum hardworking kay bgair kamyabi hasil nahi kr sakty hum jitna forex mai hardwork kary gay hum otni he earning kr sakty hai
              • #37 Collapse

ji han bhai apki bat bhi htk he ham koi bhi busnis krte hen us me tu hamen mehnt tu krni he prti he qk ham ksi bhi busnis me yan ksi bhi kam me ager koi mehnt nhi krnge tu ham kabhi bhi kamiyab nhi ho sakhte hen is liye hamen chahaiye k ham trading me bhi kafi prectice kren and trading ko smjhen
                • #38 Collapse

forex trading ek world wide trade business he or is par hum hard work kare to hum isse bohot sare paisa kama sakte he....sab business pe he success k lea hard work karna parta he so forex pe ve kar na parega success hone k lea............
                  • #39 Collapse

the hard work we will be very good and all will be good and self control are very good and all will be fine and all will be fine with a focus and patient will be very good and all need the readiness and the focus will be very nice and all it took patience.
                    ;)
                    • #40 Collapse

the hard work we will be very decisive and all of that will certainly be very useful and all need the process and always wait and be prepared to be very nice and all need the readiness and the focus will be very good indeed.
                      :)
                      • #41 Collapse

the hard work we will be good once and all will be fine and all need calmness and focus will be very nice and it would be very nice and all it took patience and ready and have to be focused and we have to be focused and ready to do.
                        ;)
                        • #42 Collapse

ge is ma forex ma hard working bohat zarori ha is see bhat kuch pa sakta ha ager is ko hard working lagan our mahnat see seekha jia
                          • #43 Collapse

our hard work would be nice and it would be very nice and all will be fine with the hard work and it will be very good and all need the readiness and the focus will be very good. and all need the readiness and we must continue to learn and all will be nice and hard work we will be very good.
                            :eek:
                            • #44 Collapse

G han baheyo Forex trading work aik hardwiorking job ha is leya kayis maminhamain apna profit hasil karnay kayleya bohat zayada mahnat saykam karna parta ha or or apnay porayexperience ko use b karna parta ha.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

the hard work we will be very good and all will be fine and all need the process and always wait to be very nice and all will be fine and all need the readiness and all will be fine and all will be fine and all will be fine with focus and all need patience and it would be very nice.
                                ;)

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X