First you Lose then you Win?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #721 Collapse

Nevertheless, it is as soon as the looming something new or to become part of social conversations and news, articles and even chatter, the misconceptions must be overcome and the mind must remain open and be smooth concepts this clear so that the rolling start active dependence on what It has the correct information.In this article we will try to give you some honest information, but not detailed.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #722 Collapse

probably the first money of course be obtained by chance, because no deposit bonuses in most DC are very small, and the working out great, and so you have to take risks and to try to disperse the deposit of the system in this case can not speak, but for myself I can say, if you stick certain rules, such as the important levels, beginners can also earn even without trading system.
      • #723 Collapse

Agr apko forex ma loss hota ha tu dil chota na krain. himat na harain. Insaan nakami k bad e kamyabi ki trf jata ha. Hamesha phle br kamyabi nahi milti. Apni galti note krain jis se apko forex ma loss hua phr us galti ko khatam krny ki koshish krain.
        • #724 Collapse

new trader leave this because they try to earn here without learning and without learning we can not earn here...we should practice more and more on demo account after learning we can earn here...we should give good time to demo account first and first of all need of knowledge.
          • #725 Collapse

Likewise, with lower profit margins comparative contrast with additional promotes connected with predetermined profits; as well as the employment of control to improve profit margins as well as burning as well as with respect to the size with the bill.

• #726 Collapse

Capital management in Forex (as in other financial markets) is a complex set of rules that the rolling developed in order to fit the style of his business and the amount of money allocated by the trade .adarh capital plays an important role in achieving profits in the forex market; therefore do not reduce the value

• #727 Collapse

as far as Permanent Hoturkaz on market research, and understand Mikhanykyate and desires of the participants learned Alforlks well
                • #728 Collapse

Yaha per mostly new traders first time loss hi karty hai.In fact yaha per first time loss karny kay bad wo trading me zaida hard working karty hai.Or apni best strategy bana kar new trading karty hai or phir earning karty hai.
                  • #729 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hmen is business me loss b ho sakata ha isi liye hmen chahe k hm is business me loss k waqt hmeshah sbr se kam kreen kyun k agr hm is business me sbr se kam karty hain tu hm is business me asani se achi earning kr skaty hain
                    • #730 Collapse

Forex jahan aik profitable business hy wahan yeh buhat risky bhi hy aur is main profit aur loss sath sath chaltey hain. Lekan hamain loss sey nahi ghabrana aur loss hi hum ko kamyabi tak puhanchata hy. Jab tak hamain loss nahi ho ga, hamain kaisey pata chalay ga key hum kahan kahan mistakes kr rahay hain aur kaisey profit tak puhanch saktey hain.

• #731 Collapse

ji han is main ap ko pehle nuqsan bhe hta hah ap is main pehle hard work krte ho phr ap ko is mehnat ka phal milta hah is main kafi profit hah main is main bht dair se kam kr rha hn is main bht profit hain but nuqsan bhe hah p bhe ise kr k dkho
                        • #732 Collapse

Three basic actions to try and do some sort of deal or even buying and selling throughout Forex trading, the very first item these people select or even the foreign currency for being exchanged, and then do the offer to determine the size with the product, and lastly to determine the form of operations, no matter whether selling or buying, as well as enactment.
                          • #733 Collapse

je hain sir forex ie boht acha bns hai or is main humy fada bo hota hai or nuksan b hota hai or nuksan kr kay hum sekhty hain k is ko kesy krna hai
                            • #734 Collapse

Forex trdiang aik aisa business ha jis me pehle ap loss karnte ha phr eraning shoro karte ha . Her har kay peechey jeet hoti ha . BUs is ko zyada se zyda learn krne ki koshish karen or earning hasil karen phr ap kafi earning kr skte hain
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #735 Collapse

g haan sae kaha ap na forex trading main jab b new traders ata haan or join karta haan tu phila una loss he huta ha forex trading main then os ka bad una profit b huna start hu jata ha ager wo hardwork karta haan or haar nhe manta tu.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X