Absence of experience in the Forex.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #226 Collapse

Greed,if given an inch in our trades , would mar the whole good things we might have made before.I have been trading forex for almost nine years and I making a great feat but my level of experience notwithstanding,if I allow greed for a minute on my trades,the result will be terrible.Let us do away with greed and be satisfied with little instead of losing our account
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #227 Collapse

Is business me hmen hmeshah achy experince k sath hi hmen is business me kam krna chahe hmen kabhi bhi is business me bgair experince k kam nahi krna chahe kyun k agr hm asa karty hain tu hm is business me kafi loss kar skaty hain
      • #228 Collapse

The first thing you should put in mind when trading forex news is that the news itself may represent only limited importance. The most important factor here is rolling analysis of this news. Remember that investors may Astkhalson different connotations of the same News

• #229 Collapse

forex tarding mi experience ka hona lazmi ha kuke is business mi ups and dawn ka kuch pata nahi hota ha isi ly is business mi experience he kisi bhi trader ko most upside trades se bucha sakta ha experience traders he is buisness mi ziyada earning kerty hien kuke wo market ko jaldi samaj jaty hien
          • #230 Collapse

ager ap forex ko join karta haan or ap ka pass experince nhe ha tu ap forex main acha kam nhe kar saka gain or ap ko loss he loss hu ga is leya jab b forex main kam start karing os sa phila ap ko apna experince zada kar lana chaye demo account pee kam kar ka jab ap ka experince zada hu jaye then real account pee kam karing.
            • #231 Collapse

absence of the experience of the in the forex of the time is the most of the trading work is the is very of the
              • #232 Collapse

assalam o alikum my dear forex friends, app nay bohat hee acchi baat kahi hay kay with out expericence app ko kabi b profit nahi ho saktha haan nuqsan kay chances ho sakthay hay iss ki jagga ager app demo account ko practice kay tor per use kia keray tu kuch shak nahi kay app ko real account may faida ho gga ore demo say hee app ko expericence hasil ho ga.
                • #233 Collapse

One of the goals that governments have sought to achieve is economic stability, such as reducing unemployment, control inflation and balance the expenditures. Governments and do so through the manipulation of the monetary and fiscal policies. Related to fiscal policy and tax expenses, while the monetary policy related to financial markets and the provision of credit, money and securities other.

• #234 Collapse

You know, I'm starting to agree with your opponent, that there are two opinions - one is yours, the second is wrong too ... you really look down on others .. not very nice so communicate.

• #235 Collapse

experience is the best knowledge is the best and skills are outstanding bills on the Forex Trading business. If you have no experience in this business and then surely you will be ophilia to this business and you can not handle any preferred food store
                      • #236 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price

• #237 Collapse

• #238 Collapse

This error is due to poor circulation plan and poor money management strategy. Once the conclusion greed is not better for a trader because it become a cause of loss and harmful so we should avoid from and take work with confidence then we are able to make profit so forex business is risky business but if we adopt greed and emotions we are tend to in loss and make our account zero.
                            • #239 Collapse

daer forex traidng main boaht aham tool hai stop los or take profit . to agr ap kisi time computer k samny nahe baithy to bhat hai k ap un tool ko use karian. taky ap apna order theak positon main close kar skain
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #240 Collapse

am glad with this business,trading in such place was not possible before to anyone only for very rich person,suddenly with internet trading became possible to each one who want to earn money,am satisfied with forex business and also am satisfied and enjoying the profit that am making from it

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X