Huge money income on the forex
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #496 Collapse

Assalam u alikum friend, jee haan hum forex se huge amount earn ker sakty hain or apni life ko change ker sakty hain but humein forex k liye trading k rules b follow krne chahiye or lalach se bachna chahiye kyun k jaldi ameer hone k chakar me hum loss kerwa bethty hain.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #497 Collapse

should keep in mind that the news related to Bpsoq Forex often arrive too late a way that may prevent the achievement of taking full advantage of them, often, when the opportunity for traders ordinary to get to know the news of economic important, it will have been analyzed by many professional traders and financial institutions which increases their vulnerability to personal and institutional biases.
      • #498 Collapse

Forex trading me huge money income hai.Yaha hum huge money earn tu kar sakty hai.Jis kay laye huge knowledge ki bhi zarorat hoti hai.Traders yaha per apni income ko apni knowledge kay sath sath huge bana sakta hai.

• #499 Collapse

Of course for becoming rich and for quick earning you must need of very good knowledge and experience because forex is very risky business you cannot easily earn from it, so you should work step by step , because you quickness can give you the huge loss, so be careful.
          • #500 Collapse

Yes ap forex me huge money kama skhty ho is k lye ap k pas kafi information hoti hai or hard working karna parti hai pher ja kar ap forex me ek huge amount kama skhty ho jis se apko bhot faida hoga

• #501 Collapse

saam bro i reaally love forex because if you use your mind at the right time and work hard so their will be a huge income after wards
              • #502 Collapse

assslkm mere bhai ian app koo bata dta hoon ya acaha kam ha asessy hmacaha kam kr saktya aha aya acah kam haa es say hma acha earn kr saktya aha aya caah kam haaa
                • #503 Collapse

g bilkul theek kaha dear ap ne main ap ki bat se agree krta hun jo forex mian chahty hain ke jaldi rich banay tu esa nhe hai ager ap forex main kamiyabi chahty hain tu pehly learning kren experience or knowledge gain kren then ap ek kamiyab trader ban paye gyen
                  • #504 Collapse

• #505 Collapse

a pip Pip Value is to divide a single point 1 pip on the exchange rate, and hit her in the lot size. This gives you a point value Pip Value traded currency. If the base currency different account for currency in circulation, is simply you can hit this currency at the exchange rate applicable
                      • #506 Collapse

greed is not better for a trader because it become a cause of loss and harmful so we should avoid from and take work with confidence then we are able to make profit so forex business is risky business but if we adopt greed and emotions we are tend to in loss and make our account zero.
                        • #507 Collapse

You do not need a license, and you can start racing with a very small capital. However, it is wise to play Balbdo in trading in this market without sufficient advance preparation, which includes reading and study and identify the entrances and exits of this market, in addition to choosing a Realtor who can be relied upon.

• #508 Collapse

yes. always fight with your mind in matter of greed. just show your focus in trading and dont fall in greed matter. it will harm you in bad way , then you cant recover from it.

• #509 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hmen is business me hmeshah zyada money asani se ho jati ha or is business me hm achi money hasil kar k apni dreams ko b asani se hm pora kar skaty hain is iliye ye best business ha or iak sb se acha business ha
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #510 Collapse

g han bhai forex humay achi or beautiful life deta ha agr hum yha pr mehnat or cool mind sa kaam kry gy agr yha par greed sa kam kia to ya hamari life khrb kr da ga

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X