X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #286 Collapse

Dear Forex Factory's Traders,

A little bit background on myself:
    I have been trading forex LIVE since Jan 2010 and never give up until today
    My biggest challenge is that I have no confidence to put in BIG money (say about $30k, which is 50% of my total savings) to forex broker (say Alpari UK), as I afraid forex broker will hunting my money if the account is doing well and profitable!

This thread is to find out forex traders who has make BIG money with BIG trading account consistently over the years.
    The main objective finding out these is to help me to build up my confidence that it is POSSIBLE to make BIG money in forex market!
    As I have heard and seen many traders out there are losing their money and hardly seen traders who are able to consistently make BIG money from forex over the years; and those always showing face to make BIG money are non other than the forex EA/system vendors! but how true is the truth?

If it is really almost impossible to make BIG money even with BIG account from forex market consistently, I might as well stop spending time and energy to focus on stock market or real estate/property market; at least it is proven to be POSSIBLE to make BIG money and profitable from stock and real estate market!

Please try to not discuss money management, psychology or self-discipline here, as it is presumed those who trade with BIG trading account already acquired them.
    Preferably, I would like to hear the following feedback from fellow traders here who has make BIG money with BIG trading account consistently over the years:

1. Which forex brokers you are using
    2. What type of account/platform
    3. Deposit (in USD)
    4. What trading strategies/systems you are currently using and proven to be able to make money LIVE (if you don't mind to share)

Let me share mine one (even though I am not making BIG money yet)
    1. Alpari UK
    2. MT4, Micro account
    3. Currently I have two LIVE account with $500 and $1000k respectively to trade on one system with two different settings.
    4. I believe is forex growth bot (As I prefer trend or breakout EA rather than scalper EA)

I want to be transparent and will post my account statement every month in my blog http://www.101forexcurrencytrading.com/

Post 2
    Cleanup

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #287 Collapse

Home Captcha Work Skills Payment Proof Captcha Projects(Sites) Other Earning Download Contact Me Wednesday, July 17, 2013 How to Earn huge money in forex market without investment There are many ways to earn money without any investment. Friends i wanna share a way in which you don't have to invest money but you can earn huge money. I am going to share about forex market. Many people says that nobody can earn from forex market without any knowledge. It's true that you have a bit knowledge to start any new business or anything. But knowledge comes when you want to know about that thing. I am going to tell you that how to open an account in forex market and how to trade without any investment in forex market.

Copy the BEST Traders and Make Money : http://bit.ly/fxzulu

• #288 Collapse

forex trading is not quick way to making huge money. it's too hard and very risky business. you can lose everything and be poor because of forex business. use demo trading for practice before going to live account

• #289 Collapse

Ji bhai agar ap ziyada income say trading kro gay to aoki earning nmbhe ziyada hogi or loss bhe usi hisab say hoga us liye ap Kay pass jitna experience Hi usi hisab say trading kar ni chaiye takay ap loss bhe phr usi hisab say bardashat kar sakay earna ap ko forex trading main nakami Kay siya Kuch nahi mila ga or so is business main surf loss he uthae gay.
          • #290 Collapse

ok dear i will follow your point and also agree so i will try to make it practical in my online trading
            • #291 Collapse

jo hazrat forex me new aate hen onko hargiz aik bari amount nahee invest karna chahiay kun kih bahor si aesi cheezen hoti hen jo aap ko kam karne se samajh aati hen jab aap achi tarah market ke mizaj ko samajh len tab jakih bari investment karen aik dam bari chalang lagane se girne ka bahot khatra hota he
              External website link not allowed - Deleted By Rizwan Trader
              • #292 Collapse

han g forex main agar aap bari lot sizes ki trading karty hain to apko is main loss hony k chancess bhi hoty hain mana k ap is main kafi profit earn kar skaty hain lakin apko chahye k ap safe side pr raheen or is main km lot size ki trades lagain
                • #293 Collapse

ji haan jaanab forex business ek asa business hain jahan ap agar sahi se knowledge and experince haisl karty ho then ap is mian apni future bana skaty ho and ap is main ghar bethy kaama sakty hai kyun k is ian sirf knowlegde and exeperince ki zarurt hoti hi ..
                  • #294 Collapse

asslkm mere bahi min app ko bata data ahoon ya acaha kamha aes sy hm acha kam kr saktya ha aya acaha kam aha se syhm acha kam kr saktya ha ayaacah kam aha es sy hm acah kam kr
                    • #295 Collapse

It is not necessary to be an ace in the fundamental. There are many ways to work at Forex. Unless combine Fundamental. with something. On one of the fundamental can not go far.

• #296 Collapse

Gjanab forex mai agar ap huge money kamana chahty ho tu ap ko forex mai bahtreen trading krna pary gi or sab sy bari baat ap ko knowledge or expeirence bahtreen hasil krna chahyay.
                        • #297 Collapse

The difference between the bid price (sale) price and demand (purchase). For example: If the price of the euro / US dollar currency pair 1.5034 / 1.5037 (or in other words, if the offer price of 1.5034 and 1.5037 price request), in this case the difference in points (spreads) 3 points (Pips). Simple points difference ensures that the trader entry and exit of the deals better

• #298 Collapse

g haan ager aap bht jaldi ameer hona chahty to forex mn trading mn jaldi na kren balky forex seekhny mn jaldi kren
                            • #299 Collapse

forex ke business ki sab se best yahi baat hai ke is me income huge hai or is se ham ko kafi profit kamane ko milta hai kam time me is lye bhi logo ka dehan is business per zyada rehta hai or ham sab ke lye yeh business best hai .
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #300 Collapse

han ye aik good business hai is ko kafi learn kr k kia jai aur ap ne kafi practice bhi ki hai to phir aap ko bahut ziyada huge money earn ho sakti hai ye aik big business hai is ko kafi mehnat say kia jata hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X