Bad day of use of indicators
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Bad day of use of indicators
    I have 1 year of trading Forex. I often make a profit by using fundamental analysis. I often benefit from fundamentals. I had used an indicator mt4, I suffered great losses because all indicators are late making a false signal given. Many traders believe the indicators and their great loss until the money runs out. I believe in asking questions is more important news is released.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

we can not trust on indicators. many time indicators fraud with us. and we can go to loss because of the fooloish indicators . so always try to make your own analyses
    • #3 Collapse

han ji aisa bht sare trader ke saath hota hai ke un ko indicators ki waja se loss ho jata hai kyoun ke some time indicators wrong ho jate hain wo is liye kyoun ke jab news ati hai tu indicators wrong ho jate hain aur market ka trend change ho jata hai
      • #4 Collapse

bad day of use of indicator.Learn more and more to earn huge doller in Forex.Training is main way to learning.Reading book and demo practice is another way to learn.so i haave i year of thradeing forex i ofter make a profitable business.
        • #5 Collapse

bad day of use of indicator Greed and emotion can destroy our capital and will must poor for greed. So we should must control emotion and avoid greed to do this business.so i have 1 year of trading forex i ofter make a profit by using
          • #6 Collapse

koe be din bad nahe hota he indicatore to ap har time use kr skte he jis waqat ap chahe to ap indicator ko use kr skte he sirf ye ky jab news ae to os waqat high alert hona hota he baki koe be problem nahe hote he es le koshash kro ky ap ko good aor ache profit ke le acha work kro
            • #7 Collapse

uyb bvv b btrrb wt7vb uirg7e vhi mdfg ui bium biu cygbd fv guiv yyfuey yr jgweu ewft u wurtyvr e trwey ewyr ewy ty errewuv grdfrey w rwr we vrervr eyv erh hvewr tgg
              • #8 Collapse

g brother aap kaafi had tak sahe keh rahay ho. hamain indicators wese tau thik batate hain lekin kabhi kabhi hamain understand karne mein problem ho jati hae aur hum us se galat info la letay hain aur misunderstand kar detay hain.
                • #9 Collapse

there is no EA out there which is 100% profitable, if there is then the creator will not be selling it and would be making millions.
                  you can buy EA and you can get free ones as well, but what i will suggest is that make one your own, because making one by yourself will let you know when there are faults and profits in the system.
                  • #10 Collapse

bad day of use of indicator We can do it as our profession in our life.Student and unemployment people can do this business as folltimer.Really Forex is beter then any business.so i have year of trading forex i ofter make a profit
                    • #11 Collapse

dear g me to bi forex me new ho is lia me forex ka bara me zyada kuch nai jannta ho dear g mere khyal sa to forex me sab a zyada achi job posting ki ha jo me kar raha ho dear g posting ki job bhot zyada achi job ha
                      • #12 Collapse

Indicators is very much important in forex trading especially in the technical analysis section because it helps us to detect and predict the trend movements effectively with the combination of the charts.and that helps us in getting good signal generations.

• #13 Collapse

Well indicators forex trading main kafi ahmiaat k hamil hain kiun k ya humain good signel gain kr k daty hain and we need to work hard

• #14 Collapse

indicator is a very important feature in the analysis because of technical indicators in particular secar help us do an analysis based on circumstances or market conditions that we are analyzing. there really is not an accurate indicator but if we combine several indicators which have advantages in particular the indicators can provide a fairly accurate prediction

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Warning signs is amazingly a good deal very important on forex trading system notably with the tech studies component so it may help use to help you sense and even foretell that style motion essentially considering the mixture off that maps ..

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X