forex k sath kese attach huwe??/
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #226 Collapse

Forex is the largest and most liquid market in the world. Many look to the forex trading as the best work can be done from home. Although the ordinary people and Joodwa opportunity to participate in foreign currency trading in order to make a profit (and so do banks and large companies) since 1998, the forex currently is a modern business forums and events as well as other social gatherings.Although the Forex until recently was more like a secret,
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #227 Collapse

There are lots of methods so as to study from all they can invest in most of these promotes. I wasn't happy with my trading result (when I got my loss trading). I always think about its opportunity to make good profit in such an easy way, and yes we could do it if only we got good skills and knowledge about this business, this is what motivate me to always learn it, and overall, I'm happy being a forex trader.
      • #228 Collapse

forex-trading kaam hi aisa ha k koi b jb is kaam mein involve hota ha to wo is kaam mein bohat zyada earning kr skta ha. is earning ki wja se hr koi is k saath attach ho jata jo k ap andaza kr skty hn k ye kaam bohat hi interesting ha.
        • #229 Collapse

Forex trading kay bary main mujy mery ik dost nay bataya tha wo bhi iss field main new he tha or uss nay koi withdraw bhi nahin kia tha.uss nay mujy bataya kay main ye kaam kar rha hun or iss tarah iss main earning ho sakti hai to phir hum dono nay mil kar kaam kia or ab hum earn kar rhy hain
          • #230 Collapse

This indicator released on a monthly basis, lies the importance of this indicator, especially for currency traders foreign currency because it refers to the strength of consumer spending and the strength of the economy. This indicator is particularly useful because it is always issued and refers to various kinds of consumption that are modified in seasonal indicators. The importance of this indicator also use it to evaluate other indicators and through him we can assess the direction of the spot market.
            • #231 Collapse

This indicator released on a monthly basis, lies the importance of this indicator, especially for currency traders foreign currency because it refers to the strength of consumer spending and the strength of the economy. This indicator is particularly useful because it is always issued and refers to various kinds of consumption that are modified in seasonal indicators. The importance of this indicator also use it to evaluate other indicators and through him we can assess the direction of the spot market.
              • #232 Collapse

me forex ke sath khud he attach hua hon is business ke bare me logo se bhi suna tha or internet per bhi is ke bare me research kari thi us ke baad mene foran is business ko join kar lya takey me is se earnings kar ke apni life set kar sakon .
                • #233 Collapse

opportunities for trading. When strengthen or weaken the allied certain value of a currency against other currencies, this creates opportunities to make a profit. For example, if you think that the currency will weaken the value of the euro against the US dollar, the euro selling in this current would be the appropriate deal. While if you think that the US dollar will weaken against the Japanese yen or the British pound, the dollar selling in this case would be a wise decision. Stay abreast of news and current events also will be prepared is essential in Forex Trading. Some people pray to the degree will enable them to predict potential changes in the value of a currency based on economic and political news in this country. But remember, in any case that forex trading is essentially a kind of speculation to this Be careful when managing your finances is not only trade with money that you can take the risk out
                  • #234 Collapse

han dear ye aik good buiness hai si ko bhaut ys loog kr rahy hain ye aika cha buiness hai si ko kisi tiembhi aja ksta hai ye aik god buiness hais i ko khein bhi kjast hai ye aik good buines hai
                    • #235 Collapse

dear mujha to forex market ka ander kam krna ka aisa pta chila ka forex market ka ander ek broket ka sath job krna ka moka mila to mn na es ko diakha ab six month ka dikha ha dear so es ka khyal rakhana ha ap na dear
                      • #236 Collapse

as many of us thought that there was a conspiracy had planned for him by "big players", they know what we think, and then they act contrary even steal our money, often we think of the reverse our decisions (when the market is in a position boarding while we sell). Then we start looking for someone to help us achieve 200 or 300 points, at least monthly, perhaps many of us work with providers Forex recommendations and who get our money without providing real help in achieving a decent profit. Many of us think of to stop trade in what some are already leaving the forex market, but I do not think most of us would be able to leave this market simply because we see it lasting a golden opportunity to have a private our work, which will bring us a fortune
                        • #237 Collapse

Mujhe mere teacher ne mashwara dia tha kiyun ke wo khud ek forex trader hai or un ke pass kafi experience hai trading ka so mujhe un ho ne hi seekhaya tha
                          • #238 Collapse

forex trading ka maine google pe dekha aur wahin pe iske baar mein sun kar main is business se attached hua ye bohat acha business hia is mein apko chahiye ke ap mehnat karke is mein kamiyab hojayen.
                            • #239 Collapse

gee bhai forex trading mein abhe kuch month howe hien attch howe hon mein is mein apne mhnt kr rhe hon aur trading ko smjh rhe hon es mein experience jaise acha ho ga apne trading mein faida waise hota jae ga aur bhtr income ke umeed mujhy hundred percent forex se he es waja se attach hon
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #240 Collapse

Asslam-o-Alakum my dear friend mujay forex ko join kerne ka mashwara mare aik friend ne dia tha aur mujay ab forex main trading kertay howe teqreeben six month ho chukay hain aur main ne in six month main kafi profit earn kia hay aur ab tek main forex se earning ker rha hoon i think forex is a best online business hay.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X