Failure is the pillar of success
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

i agree in this topics because i believe that failure is the pillar of success in your first attempt in any work if you failed then it will be very much helpful for your self to make food in future un that work so i really appreciate in that failure is the piller of success,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

Indeed of course that you are befitting inability is the champion regarding complete results you module believe a lot of things if you reaction your many benefit you have experience actually you'll get accumulation around market you can avoid avaritia along with touch your belief.
      • #33 Collapse

dear meri nazar ma failure k two means hotye hai eak naa kaami or dosra nuqta josh meri nazar ma jo es ka second mtlb hai wo es ma success k liya pillar ki hasiyat rakhta hai.
        • #34 Collapse

Failur agr ap hoty ho to matlb ap ek achy trader bann skty hai . Q k ap phr sy achi trha trading sekh k aengy aur uss k baad ap phr sy trading krangy . Forex ek worldwide business hai .
          • #35 Collapse

har bandy ki khowish hoti hai k wo aik successful admi bany, lakin successful banda tab hi banta hai jab wo zamany k utaar charao ko samajh lay aur logo ko samjhy, un ko parkhy, aur hand band haar kr ki jeetata hai.
            • #36 Collapse

Gee app nay baat bikul theek kee kay failure is the pillar of success keu kay inshan gulti say hee skta hay aur joo aik dafa aik gulti kerta hy aur us koo theek ker layta hay too dubara wo gulti nahee kerta.
              • #37 Collapse

yes of course failure is the pillar of success but you can minimized it by using your knowledge one solution is that you can open a Forex demo account and try to do buying and selling on that demo account before you start to do trading on actual account
                • #38 Collapse

g han kun k ye zindgi ki door main zrori hay aur har successful kaam main aisa he karna parta hay jab tak loss na ho ham kisi b achy kaam main success hasil ni kar sakty and now my personal experience are saying this is the world wide job of earning and making money.
                  • #39 Collapse

I dont concord that nonstarter is the vertical of success. we miscarry only when we dint hold noesis and receive .sometime we surface some problems and failures but these dont intend that we may liberal trust. working petrified with forbearance is exclusive the key to success.
                    • #40 Collapse

g ha mara khyal sa ap forex ma success hasal nhe kar sakta jub tak ap ka pas forex ka bara ma achi experience or knowledge nhe ha is laya mara khyal sa forex start karna sa pula ap ka damo acont per prtice karna chaya
                      • #41 Collapse

You just failed, you will learn the benefit lost a lot of things such as the pillars of success when you avoid greed to control your emotions and get information on market experience of the reality of your money
                        • #42 Collapse

Yes, of course you can not customize to study the better you will understand many things as if to reduce your profit you have some experience of your reality, you will receive information about the market, you can avoid greed with the feelings you.
                          • #43 Collapse

yes humy jub is business me loss hota han to is se humara experience increase hota han is trha hum next time is trha ki mistake se avoid karty han humy jub kabhi bhi is business me loss ho to humy is par hopeless nahi hona chahye bulky next time achy ki umeed rakhni chahye.
                            • #44 Collapse

yess yes this is a fact failure se he seekhtey hain hum to fail hokar he hum success ki bunyad rakhtey hain aur phr hum aur mehnat karety takey zaida se ziada profit ki taraf barh saken or humko nuqsan na ho bilkul to humari mehnat or himmat duno barh jati hain
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

yes ofcours you're right failure is that the pillar of success you'll learn several things once you loss your some cash you get experince in point of fact you'll get info regarding market you'll avoide greed and management your feeling

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X